Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Round Twenty Three Brings Even More A To Z TV!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.


Really well done.
Even had Harrison Ford in one.
 Anything is better than four,
That takes the tour.


Yogi and Boo Boo.
That you knew.
But quite the name,
For a claim to game.


Saw this one time,
 Not sure it was in TV's prime.
Didn't last long.
Could be all kinds of wrong.


A card game,
Building on Pokemon fame.
Saw a commercial here and there,
Long ago at my lair.


Young Robin Hood.
He's just misunderstood.
 Doesn't live in a hood,
Just a forest of wood.


Yogi and friends.
More Yogi trends.
What is with that?
Hey, there's a cat.


Saw it at a store.
Never did explore.
But it rhymes with rear,
So here is Yes, Dear.


Eww is all I can say.
Glad it didn't stay.
More vampire stuff.
Of blood suckers we've had enough.


A few times he came due,
Even a movie or two.
Never watched the show though.
But don't mess with Zorro, that I know.


The Walking Dead it is not.
But it`s fun with little plot.
 Nuclear zombies on the loose.
Don't let those bite your caboose.

Y and Z are through. Still having fun at my zoo? Only 1 post to go before the end of the A to Z TV show. We will get there with maybe a little cat hair. See you in an hour or less. Sorry, not really, if your blogroll is a mess. The cat will continue to trespass with his 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

41 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hank's # 9 of 24
      Forthwith just one more

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Could strike 10
      Here at my den

      Delete
  2. Number two
    Oh poo
    You forgot Kung Fu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zorro brings the Z to close
    Hanging rainbows on a rose
    Can't help but love a man with a whip
    I think the British would call him PIP
    The sun is setting behind the hill
    Aother year older, oh what a thrill
    One A-Z down, another to go
    A great big high-five, it was a good show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha still one left in my run
      24 had to be done
      So added one more
      A whip you say at your shore?

      Delete
    2. Wait, wait, wait....am I in a mess? I thought this was the end but you say one more. But our sun is just setting but I think your sun is done, gone, kaput.

      Delete
    3. haha ours is toast
      Here on the east coast
      But 24 has to come due
      So one more to view

      Delete
  4. Y and Z are through certainly Zorro is included
    Sword-play maestro who has dodged the bullet
    Even with a sniper in wait
    Zorro will not take the bait
    Man behind the mask is a disappearing expert

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will get all
      Sword fighting and heeding the call

      Delete
  5. I was too busy to keep up with your posts. My poor kid is sick and I was baby sitting my grandson while she got some much needed sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugg to the germs indeed
      Babysitting is more important at your feed

      Delete
  6. I was too busy to keep up with your posts. My poor kid is sick and I was baby sitting my grandson while she got some much needed sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Z nation is fun in a super cheesy way

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't heard of most of these.
    I'm shaking my head and saying "Geez!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha most I've only heard by name
      With their show claim

      Delete
  9. Yu-Gi-Oh came along right as I was starting to lose interest in those types of shows. I'll always love Pokemon though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pokemon is still going on
      Like 600 episodes on the jumbotron

      Delete
  10. Yes, Dear was a funny show. There was a hilarious episode where one of the characters breaks into the Big Brother house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you know you'll ruin your eyes watching TV?
    That's why I wear glasses.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Wrote By Rote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not if far enough away
      And eat right at your bay

      Delete
  12. I used to watch Zorro as a kid
    and Robin Hood as well
    such good fun for everyone
    too bad they now are done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure new versions will show
      With a new foe

      Delete
  13. Yogi and the gang is what I love. I guess I like cartoons which you forgot "The Tick" They are a class above:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they are
      Forgot that one indeed at my bar

      Delete
  14. Yogi and Boo Boo is my favorite of these, !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yogi and Boo Boo! Why can't we have great cartoons like that anymore!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just crap now
      Like a cat that can't meow

      Delete
  16. LOVED Yogi and Boo
    Ah, the memories are strong
    I liked Yes, Dear too
    Its run was quite long

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never seen the later
      On the tv matter

      Delete