Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Round Twenty Two With More TV For You!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.


Quantum Leap was great.
  Kind of tacky when future stuff was it's fate.
But awesome show through and through.
Hopefully no stupid remake comes due.


Seen commercials long ago.
That was it at my show.
Show the ugly side?
In ugly is there pride?


Didn't last long at all.
But was fun for a watch at ones hall.
 Forgot all about it to.
Until I had to think of another U.


Pffft crap is a good word.
That damn thing is absurd.
CBSpinoff and its $$$ took hold.
This thing sure isn't gold.


Another I never did see.
 Has the Allstate guy on your TV.
Maybe that is why he tots it to everyone,
Because he has such a big gun?


A great show,
With a mystery to give a go.
It did end too soon.
But longer than many a cartoon.


Best X-men to TV,
That one will ever see.
Unless they just start over again.
Which I don't doubt at my den.


She carries a big sword.
She gets a screaming award.
She can even sing too.
Don't piss Xena off at your zoo.


Had a really long run.
 Kinda got crappy when near done.
But well worth a watch indeed,
Always making one think at their feed.


What do you know.
Another good X-men show.
 Prelude in a way to the first.
Certainly not the worst.

Q, U, V and X are through. Still having fun at my zoo? Only 2 posts to go before the end of the A to Z TV show. We will get there with maybe a little cat hair. See you in an hour or less. Sorry, not really, if your blogroll is a mess. The cat will continue to trespass with his 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hank's # 8 of 24
      Day's close coming nearer

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Getting close to the end
      Two to go around the bend

      Delete
  2. "Q, U, V and X are through"
    In line waiting for the next two
    An exhaustive day
    Dozed off half way
    Been great experience to get into

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have to sleep
      At some point at our keep haha

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I've peeked a you
      A time or two
      Today on my phone
      While you A-Z hone
      Couldn't comment until now
      Near the end anyhow
      Haven't seen any of these shows
      That's just how it goes
      No TV for me
      But I'm as happy as can be

      Delete
    2. Happy is the way
      There at your bay
      Even playing peekaboo
      There at your zoo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Read that today
      Ready for its display

      Delete
  5. I saw Zena once run with her sword
    I thought, that must be heavy, oh lord
    A lot of leather and hardware she wore
    Tis a wonder she fit through a door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that stuff must weigh her down
      But easier to fight in than a night gown

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. That it was
      With its time jumping buzz

      Delete
  7. Hooray, Hooray for I am seven
    Quantum Leap didn't have a Kevin
    Or an Evan
    And wasn't exactly heaven
    But it the only one of the seven
    I watched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically there is ten
      But that didn't rhyme at my den lol

      Delete
    2. I took poetic license. I might need to copyright my verse. It is as great as a Taylor Swift song lyric. lol

      Delete
    3. lol you could get riches galore
      With that at your shore

      Delete
  8. Under the Dome started out good then it all went to crap...what were they thinking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $$$ is the cause of it
      Dragging it on until it all went to shit

      Delete
  9. The X Files wasn't bad.
    Watched a few at my pad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And back now too
      For 6 episodes that are new

      Delete
  10. There they are :) We have a very popular series in Australia called Underbelly, which is a biopic of our biggest organised crime figures. Give that a go if you ever get time. The earlier the season, the better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm thanks for the tip
      Added to my list to give a go at my ship

      Delete
  11. Lol, yeah we tried Under the Dome. Crap, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crap in every way
      Even worse as it drags on at its bay

      Delete
  12. X-Men were great and I loved Quantum leap especially when he was in a dress but I must confess...my fav is the X files

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. X-files is coming back too
      6 episodes to view

      Delete
  13. all of this has been good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Under the Dome was horrible. I love Stephen King, but ended up deleting this show after 3 episodes. How did it get picked up for a second season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A third season too
      Flush it down the loo

      Delete
  15. Quantum Leap was tops
    Ugly Betty I'll give big props
    Veronica Mars I binge-watched and loved
    X-Files eventually gave a shove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veronica mars was great
      Quantum leap too had the trait

      Delete