Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Final Post In My A To Z TV Toast!

The cat is now through. You can take a break at your zoo. It is one final view. The top TV shows of Pat of those shown today at my zoo. The ones that are fun that can be given a second run. So here they are. A second showing at my sand bar.


24 is a rush indeed.
Unless it drags with filler at its feed.
The clock keeps ticking.
So it gets my picking.


Monk is one that is tons of fun.
Germs and milk are scary a ton.
I agree wit the germs here.
 He was also neat even with fear.


Fun show with aliens once more.
They go out and explore.
10 years was quite the run.
Enjoyed every single one.


Another stargate hit.
Screw crappy universe every bit.
But Atlantis was grand,
As they visited the far away land.


A computer in the brain.
Knowledge sure did rain.
Great music and fun,
Well worth a run.


Got better as it went along.
Cancelling it was just wrong.
But at least it ended great.
Add it to your viewing slate.


Some parts are slow.
But when it has get up and go,
Awesome it will be.
Season 5 has sure been enjoyed by me.


Fun and lots of movie references too.
 That works for my zoo.
Fake psychics can't be beat.
Definitely worth a repeat.


Who knew a show on CBSpinoff could be good?
Has great mythology in it's hood.
Not just some run of the mill case of the week.
Already enough of those in CBSpinoff's creek.


And the show about nothing is a win.
Even if you hate it at your bin,
You have heard of it.
A well deserved hit.

The top ten is the final one. Now you are officially done. Did you hit all 24 this year? Did you run away in fear? Have you seen every show? So many questions after a long day, I know. See you back at the normal time for the daily rhyme. This year's 24 posts in one day have come to pass from my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

59 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hank notched out of 24 a perfect 10
      Where the Final post brings it to the end

      Hank

      Delete
    2. A perfect 10 indeed
      As all 24 have been posted at my feed

      Delete
  2. I'm number one
    and that is no pun
    Just not as fun
    When you hain't won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was one more
    From your shore
    Toast
    Good choices

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The final one
      Now until next year we are done

      Delete
  4. A perfect ten. Congrats on 24 posts in one day. You sure impress with your dedication to blogging. Those posts must have took forever to do. Hope you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When bored at work
      Blogging can sure be a perk lol

      Delete
  5. Stargate, Chuck and Walking Dead were excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun for you
    with your 24 review!
    Need to go back and catch the ones I missed
    so my perfect record won't be dissed! ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha can't have that
      Need to keep the record at my mat

      Delete
  7. Great snippy reviews Pat. How could you ever be bored at work with all that in your rhyming head?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gives me something to do
      But work is sooooo boring at my zoo

      Delete
    2. Gives me something to do
      But work is so boring at my zoo

      Delete
  8. Some great shows in the 24 hour run
    that OCD sure knows how to get it done
    Good night and hope your birthday was fun
    sleep well until the morning sun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a fun time
      To have another 24hr rhyme

      Delete
  9. Hubby likes Person of Interest
    I've never sat through the whole show
    but it gets good ratings
    so I guess that makes it a go!

    Didn't catch all your 24 posts
    would have loved to but pesky work I had to go
    have to compliment you on your creativity
    you did put on quite a show!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work and sleep get in the way
      As the cat goes on all day
      Creative I can be
      Here at my sea

      Delete
  10. Have you seen the new movie iZombie
    The dead don't wear Abercrombie
    She's a carnivore who eats their brains
    She's not a vegan who eats grains
    But she eats like they were salami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skipped that one
      If it lasts I may give it a run

      Delete
  11. Hmmmmmm ........ salami ...ghhhghhaaahhhhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol could go a whole other way
      With that on display

      Delete
  12. Okay, that's all I got. I'm not much of a poet but I try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 24, Stargate, Seinfeld all brought the day to a close
    Hank slept a little but Pat didn't seem to take a doze
    Such a hectic way
    To celebrate a birthday
    No rest at all and ready to get on with the daily dose

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little rest came due
      At the beginning at my zoo

      Delete
  14. Well done Pat. 24 post. excelently written.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Most of those we didn't know!
    What a crock! we gotta go!
    And watch the show! ;)

    Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the watch
      May need a bottle of scotch

      Delete
  16. I don't remember seeing Stargate Atlantis in your original S post...

    But anyway, that was enjoyable and I look forward to next year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah too many S's to use indeed
      So I saved it for the final feed

      Delete
  17. I really enjoyed your A to Z. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it was fun
      As another year is done

      Delete
  18. Wow you really surpassed yourself here
    some do 24 posts in a year.
    I will guess you never sleep
    ideas in your mind do leap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know a few
      That don't reach 24 in a year at their zoo

      Delete
  19. i love Seinfeld and have seen some of Monk but the rest i have not. I wonder...if a vegan becomes a zombie...what do they eat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm maybe they cheat
      When left in zombie defeat

      Delete
  20. The only I have seen by a while was Monk, zombies I dont like!
    Esperanza loves this Zombie show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zombies are grand
      All across the land

      Delete
  21. Hahaha I know you love zombies silly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does he love zombies? I thought he only loved zombie feet...

      Delete
    2. The feet are fun
      To make all run

      Delete
  22. 24 posts in a day and I couldn't get #1 at all :( Maybe next year lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol always next year
      As they will be here without fear

      Delete
  23. Amazing day of TV posts
    24 is quite a lot
    Gave me some good ideas
    Of watch to watch when overwrought

    Hope you had a great day, Pat
    What a way to spend your birthday
    Fun for us who are here in blogland
    But your poor arm will pay!

    I'm now caught up
    Here at your zoo
    And all I can utter
    Is one big "Phew!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha caught up indeed
      Here at my feed
      My arm took a licking
      But kept on ticking

      Delete
  24. Ack... "what to watch"... was getting tired
    As an editor I might be fired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fired and not hired
      Something which some have aspired

      Delete