Friday, May 29, 2015

A Bloggy Doo At My Zoo!

Robbie Raisin is back and we are here for another Whoopdi Friggin Doo attack. I heard the blog world had to get things off their chest. Whoopdi Friggin Doo does that the best. So Robbie Raisin will help out. Feel free to give anything a shout.

So Jax, what have you to say? Feel free to blab away.

He HOARDS them!!!!!!!!!!!!! He called me today to ask me if I like frogs because someone threw out a large collection of frog figurines. Or how about last week when he found the same birth control pescription I use not opened..and he had no idea whyyy I wouldn't want THAT. Oh, don't get me started, Cat!! You'll get a real blabbing rant out of me!

Damn, I think that is all the time we have for this show. Brian, care to have a free flow?

ha. kind of a freaky clown eh?
i used to be a traveling one at my bay
though i was in yellow
a kinda mellow fellow
now this one has a face like a cello
i like the hair though


You were a clown that likes hair? Betty, do you have something more rare?

Glad I'm not afraid of clowns
like some people can be
He was certainly a gleeful one
his laugh was fun to see!


Brian, you have a fan. Suza, care to take a kick at the can?

Do you know the loris?
Cute with BIG eyes
Makes me smile
They look very surprised


So you love big eyed apes? Mary, any revealing tapes?

Dolly Parton has always looked a bit like an alien to me with all her plastic surgery.

A Dolly fetish from you? Who knew? Beer guys, care for a few tries?

Oh, we laugh at Gary Busey now, but I bet those giant alien teeth can deflect lasers.

Off in make believe land? Terry, is life going grand?

You know my Hubs son I was telling you about with the toilet paper? We took him 5 lottery tickets too. We watched him scratch away. This is getting freaky with you posting my life. LOL

No tp is sure scary. Manzi, you got anything really hairy?

The annaknaki came looking for gold
They found wild ugly animals I'm told
They used parts of us, add to their own
Came out as humans and the brain was on loan


A mad scientist at your bay? Does it make much pay?  Adam, care to play with us today?

I used to have a neighbor who had more crap than Fred Sanford. His whole backyard was filled stuff that they didn't need nor want. 

Seems he has a gripe indeed. Tabbies o trout towne what takes seed?

de bass terd turkee burd that will be sittin round with stuffin in hiz azz two morow

Birds surely do eat seed. Betsy, have anything to reveal in need?

Trudy goes in
for the win!
No extra chatter
won her the platter!


Ummm err who is that? A make believe cat? Marg can you shed some light on her fright?

Sounds like a scary day at that zoo.

That sums it up swell. Hank, want to damn anyone to hell?

You think it is a free country so throw things everywhere
So no more littering
So a little thinking
So you can save the day be less bothersome if you may


Yeah, litterbugs suck. Susan, care to try your luck?

I'm the chucker at my house and every time my husband can't find something, he blames me for throwing it out. 

A good confession for the soul. Brian the cat, what is your goal?

Sometimes even our clutter has clutter!

Clean up aisle ten? Snowcatcher, care to throw in your pen?

A hoarding packeat I confess to be
Yarn and fabric as far as the eye can see
But that just means I get a pass
On Christmas shopping I find so crass!


Sorry, Santa has come and gone. Rosey, care to add to the con?

Ever see those fake ones that look so real?

Wow, that can go any which way. Gloria, are you ready to play?

When I read the post name I know you were teasing us again:)))

Are you a psychic to? Truedessa, what comes from you?

I am a chucker with somethings at my bay
other things I may save to use another day


So you cancel yourself out? Theresa, care to give us a shout?

Clowns don't usually scare me, but that's one freaky clown in the video!

Watching strange videos again on youtube I see. Alex, how is this ended by the ninja wannabe?

I won't look at those people the same way now

Wow, you all scarred Alex for life. I guess he'll just have to be satisfied talking to his wife. That is the end of our show. Now you may know things you did not know. Thank you cards can be sent to Whoopdi Friggin Doo and money too.

*************************

Are you all better getting that off your chest? You sure can pass the crazy test. But that is fine by me. The cat is as crazy as can be. Not sure what Rosey was trying to fake in mass, but I won't go there with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

75 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The gates were open
      The surroundings silent
      Just went in anyhow
      Happy to take a bow!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Back in with no one around
      #1 once more found

      Delete
    4. Counting as you boast
      Or maybe roast toast

      Delete
  2. Gotta love these folks you meet on the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, can make fun
      And get away with every one

      Delete
  3. "That sums it up swell, Hank, want to damn anyone to hell?"
    That's not the idea, Cat! No one's hell-bent going, we can tell
    Mad scientist at your bay?
    Got to stay alert all day
    Not to entertain such news for a fact they are not a good sell

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But one could create
      As they hone the mad scientist trait

      Delete
  4. Birth control is not for me,
    Thankfully, far past that at my sea!
    Actually things are pretty loving and good.
    Quite copacetic in my 'hood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the way to be
      There at your sea

      Delete
  5. haha - the cat is clever
    using our words for another endeavor
    cancel myself out never
    part of me will be forever
    some bonds you cannot sever

    funny the way you weave our words
    makes us sound a bit absurd
    have a good day is what I say
    there at your bay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat will weave
      Some may grieve
      Some may leave
      Some may heave
      But I will weave
      Even if I peeve

      Delete
  6. Clowns can be creepy
    specially when they're freaky!
    I don't like mess
    I'm a chucker I guess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chuck away too
      And no clowns at my zoo

      Delete
  7. I guess this means you don't want all the unused plastic forks I've gotten from take out fish meals over the years. There are a few capsup packs.

    What! throw them out. Oh man, the check is in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol why you holding on that many at your sea
      Think plastic forks will be worth money?

      Delete
  8. The cat getting freaky by posting life? Gotta love whoopdi friggin doo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is allowed
      Freaky can stand proud

      Delete
  9. So, Truedessa doesn't ever go by Trudy?
    Was calling her that a little rude-y? lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol rude-y beats me
      Have to ask she

      Delete
  10. Dolly can remind anyone of an alien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That she will
      Plastic fits the bill

      Delete
  11. Clowns, Gary Busey, more friends, and the great Jax? Now that is a post for the ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha everything in one
      To bring out the fun

      Delete
  12. A good way to start the day with a laugh. I read Dolly Parton's autobiography. She has quite a sense of humor. She thanked everyone for buying her book. Said it cost a lot to look that cheap.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always good to have a sense of humor about it
      And I bet it costs a bit

      Delete
  13. Everybody has their say
    Can be used another day
    And the cat will use it too
    For a high go sniff some glue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha used and abused
      Stiffing glue can leave some amused

      Delete
  14. This just goes to show you what funny and clever people your followers are Cat. My two personal favourites are "Oh, we laugh at Gary Busey now, but I bet those giant alien teeth can deflect lasers" from the beer boys. and
    'de bass terd turkee burd that will be sittin round with stuffin in hiz azz two morow" from de Tabbies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah give them a show
      As whoopdi friggin doo is given a go
      Tabbies sure have it down
      With their burd hating crown

      Delete
    2. You've got a really good crew of people here Cat. Putting them into posts like this lets them know you see them as more than just numbers. Which frankly, for many bloggers is the only thing they care about.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, all they want is the numbers to go higher and higher
      Not something, at least on the blog, books sales higher be nice, to which I aspire

      Delete
  15. If clowns dresssed up as frogs I would go hide.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never understood the fear of clowns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, just a nose
      That looks like a rose

      Delete
  17. I am scarred for life!
    Brain on loan - funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha never will get over it
      Not one bit

      Delete
  18. Love the part about Dolly Parton, Never thought about her looking like an alien but that is true. Have a great day Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that she does indeed
      There at her feed

      Delete
  19. Does the Cat tease, Gloria Dear?
    Talking about some front or rear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cats teases away
      Even with zombie feet on display

      Delete
  20. Robbie Rain sure knows how to get the best out of me!!!! Hahahahahahaha look at me blabbing on and on about my hoarding future husband. Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol the hoarder sure got you going
      Quite the whoopdi friggin doo showing

      Delete
  21. I don't think I have anything more rare
    but clowns with hair can be a bit scary
    rather they be a bit bald
    and don't look like a fairy :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol bald and not fairy like
      Or you'll make them take a hike

      Delete
  22. One of my daughters couldn't sleep after a clown came up to greet her with a balloon during a parade. Weird. She's still afraid of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that is a bit weird indeed
      Maybe he just smelled funny at the parade feed

      Delete
  23. I dunno if I'm the "Susan" in this post or not, but it rings mighty true. It's gotten to be a joke around here. Every time my hubby can't find something, he asks ME what I "did" with it... and then he finds it wherever the heck it was HE left it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol blaming you
      When it was his fault at your zoo

      Delete
  24. Whoopdi Friggin Doo
    New line to steal from you

    Feloniously Yours, Cherdo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stealing my line
      Fear the wrath of the feline

      Delete
  25. I'm sorry I am just thinking what the baby would look like if Dolly Parton and Gary Busey got together. Yikey Crikey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blah, poor kid be screwed
      Have one scary attitude

      Delete
  26. Everyone has a little crazy in them, some much more than others. I wouldn't want to be normal...normal is for boring people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normal is as boring as can be
      Much rather be crazy

      Delete
  27. orlin N cassie...a paws.... a paws....a paws.........fun post two day !!! ...N we must been havin a bad day ore sum thin....ree furrin ta burdz az.... bass terdz !!!!!!! thanx for de shout out ~~~~~

    heerz two a wormfish walu kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol those burds came back to bite you
      Right there in view

      Delete
  28. It's always amusing to see how you put our crazy comments in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ha, am I the Mary who might have revealing tapes?
    If I did I would only share them with the apes
    and then only behind tightly closed drapes.
    (smiles)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no one will get a detection
      As you hide your selection

      Delete
  30. Serves to remind us
    We should watch what we say
    Nah, on second thought
    Let's just be cray, cray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That second thought is best
      Sure beats the rest

      Delete
  31. I guess I never thought of Gary Busey's teeth as laser deflectors before. I guess that guy could come in handy for something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha always a use for him
      As his teeth shine to the brim

      Delete
  32. I guess I had better be more carful of what I say here.... I might come back to bite me in the ass.

    ReplyDelete