1. Don't go on and on like some long con.
That means get to the point or it's bye bye readers from your joint.
2. Make it easy to read there at your feed.
So don't whine and go all over the place. You'll get a sad face.
3. Off topic click bait words can get views but you won't make the news.
On a beauty blog name dropping Batman won't get you many a new fan.
4. Use the same number scheme and don't change mid stream.
One and 2 and C...See how confusing that could be?
5. Stay on task in the topic that you bask.
You may really love Batman still. But don't add him when talking about a happy pill.
6. Keep the same design or go clunk your head on a stop sign.
Changing color and set up every post will make readers want to give your weenie a roast.
7. Don't add filler, like a video of Thriller.
If you can't think of ten do a quick search at your den.
8. Don't copy and paste. That is just a time waste.
Plus called plagiarism I think, unless you're Shia or the missing link.
9. Don't be a drone at the sound of the tone.
If you are boring you may soon hear snoring.
10. Make sure your facts are right, as right as they can be in the daylight.
Don't just pull them from your ass. Although some of those can hold quite the mass.
11. Don't add an extra one. When done, be done.
Whoops! I failed that rule. Does Blabber's OCD think it cool?
There you are. Aren't I so great at my sand bar? You got a top ten list with eleven. That has to be some kind of heaven. Blabber may not think so. But the cat will let her hot air blow. Whoops, did I type that? I'm such a mean cat. The cat can take any sass. It is loved by my little rhyming ass.
Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.