Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Whoopdi Return To Try And Earn!

Robbie Raisin is back today. I want to have a new show to play. I need that ad revenue you know. Us raisins need money to stay clothed from head to toe. So on with the show. A Whoopdi Friggin Doo how does your dough blow.

Alex, start us off today. What did you blow dough on at your bay?

I once saw a display of large black and white photos of things placed in men's butts

Damn, creepy as can be. Manzi, where is your money tree?

Make a face with a flair
Now pose in your underwear


An underwear model are you? Bijoux, got some good tips at your zoo?

I saw some TV show once where they substituted modern art with toddlers' work and none of the visitors knew the difference.

So you are in favor of child labor at your sea? Betsy, any wise words from thee?

You must explain the header I see
with a crying baby and soap all bubbly.
A choking dog and vacuum cleaner.
Can't tell if the dog is a collie or weiner


Hmm, can't tell a weiner? Betty, can you be a little cleaner?

but sometimes when you look at some things
does it make one want to fart?


I guess looking can kill. Brian the cat, have any ideas at your litter hill?

Hey, I think I saw the Crap On a Stick Infomercial the other night.

So you do watch Whoopdi Friggin Doo. Anne, have a way to make dough come true?

When I was born God asked me "What superpower would you like to have little one?" And I answered "Holy Father, I'd really like to have the power to annoy people."

You annoy people so they pay you to go away? Birgit, have a way to make some pay?

I have seen male genitalia displayed in various ways on a TV screen-the best thing was watching an older couple go look at it and run out.

Scare old people to death and get their life insurance check? Mary Kirkland, would that make you hit the deck?

Just depends on who is doing it and with what.

Hmmm, a perfectionist peeper. Miss Caitlin S, got any advice that is a keeper?

I'm sure there's lots of people who would buy a picture of a book balancing on a head.

It takes a bit of skill at least. Theresa, ready to make enough dough for a feast?

Decided to write all over the room with droppings from her diaper.

I suppose the cleaners will like the bill. Tabbies of trout towne, ready for a thrill?

we haz been tryin ta tell everee one for like yeerz....well. oh kay may bee three postz.... if....that R

What did they try and say? Rosey, got a way to get lots of pay?

And the money people pay??? oy ai yai yai!! I could live off of it for a lifetime in some cases. ;)

Hookers get diseases you know. Snowcatcher, have anything not so umm low?

And keep on sharing lots and lots

I said not so low. Robyn, anything to make a wallet grow? 

But I won't go near there

Good for you to stay away. Suza, ready to make some pay?

Reminds me of "artist" Millie Brown
Famous for vomiting soy-based dyes
She also puked on Lady Gaga in her video


Puking on famous people gets you rich? Dixie, can you scratch that itch?

I'm comment # 600 today.

Umm, so you can count? Stephanie Faris, can you add to the amount?

The cat always wins!

Let felines rule? Jax, what is cool?

I think the zebra thong should come out and play

Umm, sex does sell. Hank, any wise advice from where you dwell?

The Cat ready to gas out
With not even a shout


Gas is pricey. Just Keepin it Real Folks, care to make things dicey?

I want to know who was taking the pics of the cat on your ass?  

You think people would pay to see a hairy ass? Blue Guy, care to end this with class?

Flip that boss the bird
Beat him with your mat


Hmm, that won't get you rich. You may end up in a ditch. Robbie Raisin is now out. Whoopdi Friggin Doo I say to each shout. You weren't very helpful at all. Such strange people on this wall.

*****************

Well you all scared him away. I guess he'll have to find another way to get pay. Poor raisins must burn to a crisp in the sun. That can't be any fun. Some of you really have no class. That sure works for my little rhyming ass.

Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.

87 comments:

  1. HELLO CAT OR SHOULD I SAY HELLO!
    Does it make you bellow?
    It's Thursday....
    Such a fun day!
    And who is number one today
    At the Kitty Cat bay?
    Suza, Hank... how are you?
    Did you beat Mister Blue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bird flippin'
    Still beats boss rippin'
    But only if you're the boss
    And you're at a loss
    What you need is a shoe
    And say, 'Scooby Doo!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got two shoes
      So no blues
      Being the boss
      Beats being the floss

      Delete
  3. "A Whoopdi Return To Try And Earn!"
    Sex does sell if one cares to learn
    Anywhere the same
    And it is all that plain
    But one must expect to be very firm

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you have it, Cat. A free lecture.

      Delete
    2. Pfft got the hammer
      Stupid spammer

      Delete
    3. And leave them there
      With no room to spare

      Delete
  5. Did we really say all that? You attract an awful lot of butt comments, cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I seem to do
      Or it was just the post in view

      Delete
  6. Comments, hmmm, I better do better at my shore!
    No butt cracks here - I mean butt comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a single butt
      Out of the butt rut

      Delete
  7. You got to put ads on your blog plus that annoying pop-up asking people to like you before you can post a post like this. You silly cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But that is sooo much work for me
      The cat would rather climb a tree

      Delete
  8. Listen, Mr. Raisin, I stand by my comment. I want the zebra thong to come out to play and I want to hear it say neigh!!!! (Didn't mean to show you up, cat, with that slick rhyme. Lol!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol oh it was oh so slick
      You want to see a zebra thong neighing on a umm dick hahahaha

      Delete
  9. Even after all those clever comments, it's Alex's that sticks in my mind. Why, Alex? Why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yeah that one can stick out
      And make anyone shout

      Delete
    2. Dixie's did it for me
      She's still making me laugh silly
      Try with all you, got, Cat
      No off-color comments from my mat! ๐Ÿ˜‡

      Delete
    3. lol maybe one day
      You'll slip up at my bay

      Delete
  10. The zebra thong in the closet doth cry
    Trying to get out, double lock you could try
    How we make our money it's woopti friggin doo
    Make enough to buy a shoe for Mr. Grumpy Blue
    Cat's thinking money grows on trees
    Just hangs there in the gentle breeze
    Rip it off and have some fun
    Tell the others how it's done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te cat would rip
      And then eat through the lip
      Poop out green
      Might be obscene
      Maybe it would grow a shoe
      For Mr. Grumpy Blue

      Delete
  11. The blue guy may regret flipping the boss the bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he might want to do it behind his back
      With his bird flipping attack

      Delete
  12. I certainly didn't pay money for your header.
    You might have, but should have known better. ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no crying babies for you
      There at your zoo

      Delete
    2. Nope, not a single one!
      Been there...glad that's all done!

      Delete
    3. haha cats are easier and less fuss
      Even when you have so many you need a bus

      Delete
  13. You do have some strange birds come to call at your wall! ;0) (I think a lot of people have the "annoying" superpower. Must be an easy one to get.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. God must have given that superpower to a lot of people. grin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All came off with it
      At least many for a bit

      Delete
  15. Just want to know what goes on in your mind
    To come up with the things you write about and find
    Very clever as you put together the words
    even though some may be a bit absurd

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha absurd sure works for me
      Here at my rhyming sea
      My mind is a strange place
      Could give all a wtf face

      Delete
  16. Lots of ribald comments today,
    as everyone has his or her say!
    I'll be laughing at the Washington Monument
    as I think of each comment!
    Have some fun
    Under your sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the laugh and day
      As you travel away

      Delete
  17. Well that is an iteresting post. Lots of different opinions. Love the comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many came in
      With a whoopdi friggin doo spin

      Delete
  18. I mean, I guess if you're going to be a peeper- a perfectionist is the way to go! That's my glowing advice But doing that for a life insurance check would certainly land you on dateline- maybe you could get rich that way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha hey, that could be my ticket
      Although if I get rich people may picket

      Delete
  19. I loved how you interjected a lot of different opinions into this like one big conversation or interview.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved how you interjected a lot of different opinions into this like one big conversation or interview.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Who the hell is Robbie Raisin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The host of Whoopdi Friggin Doo
      He comes and goes at my zoo

      Delete
  22. Proof that nothing or no one is safe... I'm still all for the theory of a group of us getting together to make a Pat/Cat post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the cat can take it all
      Here at his hall

      Delete
  23. I think I am a sick puppy. I laughed at the old people

    ReplyDelete
  24. some of the funniest comments you've found in awhile

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just curious, Pat: Have you ever changed a diaper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not a one
      Picked up dog poop and cleaned a litterbox though under my sun

      Delete
  26. orlin N cassie...pleez ta ask robbie what de H & be jezuz we meened.... coz we due knot even noe R selves...... N we rited it ~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥
    ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Robbie may be at a lose
      Could be a coin toss

      Delete
  27. I don't wanna cat on my ass.
    Can't even remember sex - umpteen years ago
    Yep, George Umpteen - that was his name
    Why did I think this was a post about Whoopi Goldberg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George Umpteen is at least unique
      No Sister Act today at my creek

      Delete
  28. This sounds fun!!! and ... who is Blue guy ?? lol
    Is the same I knew and I dont see many times???
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue guy has no shoe
      Can't go far from his zoo

      Delete
  29. The comments are funny...but if given a choice, I would like to appear and disappear as it would be fun ~

    Enjoy the long weekend Pat ~

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun to do
      Could do much at ones zoo

      Delete
  30. I sometimes forget what we say here has the possibility to come back and bite us in the ass later on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha just a little bite
      Not much of a fright

      Delete
  31. Well, the odor from this post is rather intense. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May chase one away
      With all having their say

      Delete
  32. I had a good laugh at this one. I guess something good came out of it. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that it did indeed
      There at your feed

      Delete
  33. ... you just will not understand that it is not longer summer!!! "))

    เช‡เช‰ Ell@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, still summer officially until later on
      Then fall has its con

      Delete
  34. Ew and double-ew
    To mine and others
    Would rather eat raisins
    If I had my druthers

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gas no longer is so pricey
    that is really very nicey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it is
      Hopefully stays that way with the gas biz

      Delete
  36. I don't want any of those diseases that hookers get. I'd rather have worms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a better thing
      Then what they bring

      Delete