Friday, December 18, 2015

Round Forty One Has Some Scary Fun!

The search engine nuts are still at it. Some seem to have come from my long ago sex fit. The title generator thing that I did at my wing. Don't go sucking back some whiskey and getting all frisky.

whiskey and me on a plane

I said not to get frisky. Joining the mile high club with that whiskey?

monkey finger ass

I can do it too. Human, brain, not you.

first place scary faces

Second place not good enough for you? What the PC brigade is going to do.

tremendous sex tips

Whoopsy, you only found me. No tips for thee.

10 tremendous sex tips

Fine, I'll give you one. When it comes to sex tips from a cat, take none.

Snowman balls on ice

Be very slippery and not nice. Would they stick to the ice?

watch n ra d den

Does your search have a stutter? That has to make you spit and sputter.

Cat playing sex with doll

Wow, you need a girlfriend at your sea. But you won't get one being that creepy.

Sex in back of a truck.

Still shit outta luck. The cat is snip snip and can't ummm, fluck.

managger cauht me

And they saw you have bad grammar. Or are you one with a search stammer?

spelled or spelt or spelleds

You're asking me? They do have a dictionary for thee.

Mom made me each spinach

It's good for you, just look at Popeye's view.

Spanked on the ass in the snow

Did you want the sting to go? Do I even want to know?

Spock sex

Go figure, a trekkie nerd that is searching for something absurd.

And the final one for the day takes the cake at my bay. I guess they really needed a hit. They sure wanted to have it. A hit of what I don't know. But they sure let it flow.

I hit 1000,0000 today and ejaculated

I spit my water when I saw that. How do these people find the cat? The comma is in the wrong place too. But keep it and that seed at your zoo. That is some excitement though and over what, I don't want to know. I will let you figure out that trespass. It is too disturbing for my little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

63 comments:

  1. Poor you
    They always find you at your shoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuts are like cream, they rise to the top
    And then take a dive and go ker-plop
    The cat's like a magnet, I do declare
    Send them packing before they get in your hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make them sneeze
      Or send out a gas breeze
      Then away they'll run
      Nuts be done

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, snip snip ones at that
      What's with that scat

      Delete
    2. Furry sexperts... I see
      In the place to be
      And I'll raise you a Scooby Dooweee!

      Delete
    3. Furries are around
      From cat to zebra to hound

      Delete
  4. These keep getting weirder and weirder
    Not sure what we will see next
    but it seems the major theme going around
    has a lot to do with sex

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it has to do
      Maybe all the snip snip talk at my zoo?

      Delete
  5. Just click that link and we'll spam your entire contact list. Good thing the preacher and entire staff is there from when you got your "We want you to come back!" newsletter. There is an unintended pun in there. But they will all punch the link and include the entire church membership. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Punch the link maker in the face
      That will be a fine spammer embrace

      Delete
  6. Well, not much I can comment here except Congrats on all those hits. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that wasn't from me
      Here at my sea

      Delete
  7. I never get any "interesting" hits like that. Then again, MY cats aren't sexperts. Not only have they been spayed, but they're pure as the driven snow. Not that I've SEEN any snow for a long long time... but if I remember right...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol not seeing snow for a long time is good
      The cat isn't so pure of thought in our hood

      Delete
  8. One has some scary fun
    With search engine 'dance'
    They're back
    Talking sex
    Let them go their crazy run

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  9. One has some scary fun
    With search engine 'dance'
    They're back
    Talking sex
    Let them go their crazy run

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL.....there are some crazy horny people on google!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That there seem to be
      Must be disappointed when they find me

      Delete
  11. Not as crazy as it sounds.
    Because I once searched "chicken vagina."
    Many entries abound,
    which gave me angina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, what google can provide
      May give all an angina ride

      Delete
  12. Ice on the bum does sting if it's too cold when you fall. We've been sledding at below zero temps and those falls were snap happy ouch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, been there done that too
      Oh what the stupid cold can do

      Delete
  13. Dang, I hope the monkeys keep off of the planes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully so
      Or at least they fly low

      Delete
  14. Any dude who can't get the commas in the right place, is definitely not too sharp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sticking them right there
      Sure shows they aren't aware

      Delete
  15. Why ask for mediocre tips
    when you can get tremendous ones for your lips
    and um, hips.
    lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol the cat will keep the hips to himself
      May break at our merry old shelf

      Delete
  16. Euu!Really. The idiot couldn't get the comma's right because he wasn't using his hands - they were elsewhere! Ugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha that they may have been indeed
      Some err umm seed took seed

      Delete
  17. Lots of perverts flocking to your place. The only weird one I've gotten lately is "Are Jolly Rancher Candy Trees For Real?

    Really? You think candy just magically grows out of the ground?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that is the organic candy
      It can grow and is oh so dandy

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. That they are
      As they find my sand bar

      Delete
  19. Euwww, euwww, euwww!
    What icky searchers at your zoo!
    Do you think they actually read?
    Or just bounce off to someone else's feed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably go far away
      Once they don't find their weird display

      Delete
  20. Lots of sex
    Rated X
    Pervs galore
    At your shore

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm certain they would stick to the ice. This reminds me it's been awhile since I looked up what weird search terms were bringing people to my blog. Hm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha have a look
      Might scare though at your nook

      Delete
  22. Congrats on the multiple ejaculations!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I should look and see what search words and phrases bring people to my blog. I just never take the time to look.

    ReplyDelete