Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post Eight Jax Stands On A Crate!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering A Slacker
She's a Blabbing Lip Smacker


Fact Number One.
Jax gave 2 a run.
Fact number two.
Such a slacker at her zoo.

Fact number three.
She likes a list from me.
Fact number four.
She's closing in on the 30 tour.

Fact number five.
She thinks birds may eat her alive.
Fact number six.
The cat isn't plays tricks.

Fact number seven.
She'd hate it if I added eleven.
Fact number eight.
She can cook up a plate.

Fact number nine.
Allergic to the feline.
Fact number ten,
I'll ship cat hair to her den.

And now you have met eight at my sea. There are 16 more to be shown to thee. Will you make it through this year? Will you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

30 comments:

  1. Suza Two
    Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shipping cat hair
    What a thought
    Jax would sneeze
    And you'd be caught

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look what arrived in the mail... a whole box of cat fur.
    Ninja three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that would be rather funny
      But cost a bit of money

      Delete
  4. Eeepppp!!!! Cattt!!!! How can you ship me CAT HAIR?! DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?! And hahahaha about eleven. That would have made me scowl. For the record, I don't think that about birds, I know!!

    Happy birthday Pat!! Here's to a year of happiness. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha had to give eleven a run
      Knowing birds are scary by a ton?
      Happiness would be grand by me
      Here at my sea

      Delete
    2. EEeeeeep! is my favorite word
      Haven't you heard?

      Delete
    3. Eeeep away
      All through the day

      Delete
  5. Cat hair in the mail...I think that is what's called an epic fail. By the way Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol epic you say
      Not just a little fail at one's bay?

      Delete
  6. Shipped cat hair
    Keeping to share
    Lots of glory
    If turned hairy!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Numbered facts for Jax today
    Don't forget to hit the hay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I've made it to number eight.
    To miss the next 16 I would hate.
    This is keeping me on my toes.
    Away from my painful shoulder woes.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She got you to leave your country,
    even eat things for which you were hungry
    but had never tasted
    and you didn't get wasted! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nope no wasted came due
      Was a fun visit too

      Delete
  10. Oh my, she is allergic to feline
    how does that work at your zoo
    thank God no cat hairs come through computer screens
    that would not be fun, boo hoo!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha she may sneeze
      As away they'd breeze

      Delete
  11. I'm sure there's been worse than cat hair going through the mail. But I am sure it would give the postal workers a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that it might
      When caught on sight

      Delete