Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post Eighteen Betsy Turns Green!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering An Almost Slacker
She's a Bad Post Tracker


The cat is shaking his head.
Besty must have been stuck in bed.
She has sure not missed plenty,
But this time she only got twenty.

Bye bye streak.
It sprung a leak.
She missed a whole four.
Too many cats taking a tour?

Dealing with her five men?
Etsy shop at her den?
Cooking that or this?
That doesn't cause her bliss.

The that or this saying,
Not a cooking displaying.
Maybe she was dancing with a spoon?
She does that at about noon.

Could be neighbor guy.
He likes to spy.
Or was it an auction?
Maybe the whole concoction.

And now you have met eighteen at my sea. There are 6 more to be shown to thee. Will you make it through this year? Will you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Busy as can be
      There at her 5 man sea

      Delete
  2. I've done a little commenting. Now to read a few of these. Hey I know Betsy. I didn't know the cat talked about people I sorta know in a far away way. Again tell Pat Happy Birthday. Will we get twenty for on Orlin and Cassie's special days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to comment around
      As much can be found
      And you know a few
      Who knew
      Orlin and Cassie may run
      They don't like the 24 post fun

      Delete
  3. She dances with a spoon?
    Does she also jump over the moon.
    (Note the only time you will hear me rhyme.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha hey you rhymed before
      Not sure she jumps over any shore

      Delete
  4. I think Alex would make a great poet.
    Perhaps you could form a partnership...lol
    Another great one Pat/
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol be interesting to do
      At ones zoo

      Delete
  5. She surely has
    A lot on the go
    Makes my head spin
    And my knees low

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, away she does go
      Many a thing at her show

      Delete
  6. Betsy dancing with a spoon?
    Or she's watching Looney Toon
    She was busy, that I bet
    Taking pets to see the vet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy as can be
      With many a kitty and a vet spree

      Delete
  7. Well, this was news to me!
    I thought I had a perfect record, you see!
    So it was broken a year ago?
    I seriously didn't know.
    Sad, sad.
    Now I feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha can still hit it
      If you find the missed bit

      Delete
    2. Just on your birthday last year?
      All the rest I gave a cheer?

      Delete
    3. Missed 4 last year on the 24 day
      Think they were earlier ones at play

      Delete
    4. I did take a peek
      it didn't take a week.
      Hope I got that fixed
      or my record will stay nixed.

      Delete
  8. My gosh, hats off to Betsy
    for such an impressive number
    Bet that day she didn't
    have to call a plumber

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha a plumber may be
      Butt crack for all to see

      Delete
  9. Dancing with a spoon
    Under a full moon
    Could be fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May be
      Unless neighbor guy sees thee

      Delete
  10. Dancing with the spoon?
    Sounds like fun, especially under the moon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betsy dancing with a spoon?
    That would make the neighbors swoon!
    Perhaps Betsy could also sing a tune?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see where Etsy or auctions can be distracting, where she couldn't finish them all. Sometimes those sites just suck you in.

    ReplyDelete