Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post Eleven Blue Wonders Why He Isn't Seven!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering An Almost Attacker
He's A Remake Hacker


Poor, Poor Blue.
He only got 22.
He never got to be #1.
So an ALMOST was done.

That brings shame,
To his name.
He'll never get his shoe,
Always remaining blue.

Stuck in almost,
From coast to coast.
With a goat,
In a boat.

Maybe he should cut back,
Stop eating Scooby Snacks by the pack.
He may then stop snoring.
Then he could go exploring.

Yeah, maybe not.
That would make a bad plot.
It may be a repeat too.
He hates those at his zoo.

And now you have met eleven at my sea. There are 13 more to be shown to thee. Will you make it through this year? Will you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

47 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Got one
      Said it wouldn't be done

      Delete
    2. Alex is number one
      Such fun!
      As I work
      Like a clerk
      Not a fox
      In a box

      Grrrrrrrreat post
      From coast to coast
      Don't mean to boast

      Delete
    3. Ugg to the work
      So not a perk

      Yipppeeee
      For meeee

      Delete
  2. He didn't get number one here either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got what you wanted Alex
    Congrats!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be the only one today, but at least I got one. Be nice to catch my own, but won't be greedy.

      Delete
    2. Almost caught
      On the #1 lot

      Delete
    3. How does it feel to be number 1?
      Is it fun?

      Delete
    4. Fun it can be
      At the Blue sea

      Delete
  4. He'll never get his shoe?
    Say it isn't true
    He can have a Scooby snack
    And fashion a shoe from the pack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blah to the snack
      Taste it does lack

      Delete
    2. I'll never get my shoe?
      Say it ain't true
      What am I to do
      Turn into grumpy goo?

      Delete
    3. Grumpy goo
      A bippity boppity boo

      Delete
  5. There's a reason he's called Blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true
      But I'll raise you all a Scooby Blue!

      Delete
  6. No wonder Blue is doubly blue
    Missing two and one blue shoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samsung repeats make me sick
    Like a chick
    On a stick
    Not a goat
    In a boat
    Or a fox
    In a box
    Or a moose
    On the loose

    Hey, it's Pat's birthday...
    Such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun day
      At play
      Yipppeeee
      For meee
      Ugg to the repeat
      Not a treat

      Delete
  8. Blue eats Scooby Snacks?
    Even eats them by the pack?
    Don't think I've ever had one.
    Think he's share before he's all done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet he sucks them back
      An empty box he may lack

      Delete
  9. Blue is cool
    he does have streaks of #1 at times
    and like you
    he is incredibly good at rhyme

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can sure let it flow
      And get many a 1 in a row

      Delete
  10. Poor boy blue
    Seems to be always #2
    At least he has the best colour.
    Blue is the best, I'll bet my bottom dollar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue is a great one indeed
      Tops at my feed

      Delete
  11. Blue, Blue, Blue. So glad I met you!
    Such a sweet and fun little fellow. But I do hope someday he gets the chance to be sunshine yellow ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha hopefully so
      As he has a yellow glow

      Delete