Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post Nineteen Betty Has A Bench Glean!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering A Sorta Slacker
She's a Transcription Cracker


With her tour,
Betty got four.
It's easy to know why.
She was working on the fly.

Yep, working away.
House hunting at her bay.
Driving the wrong way.
Blaming the GPS display.

That was it.
Why four was all she hit.
Don't believe me?
Okay, I'll level with thee.

She was sitting.
Nope, not for a fitting.
She found a nice bench,
And didn't want to throw in a monkey wrench.

So she stared at the view.
It was a good view too.
A view of what?
Beats my little rhyming butt.

And now you have met nineteen at my sea. There are 5 more to be shown to thee. Will you make it through this year? Will you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

25 comments:

  1. Who is number 19
    At the Kitty Cat scene?
    And who is number one
    Such fun!
    Could it be Hank...
    The Poetry Tank?
    Could it be True Blue?
    True digs my blue suede shoe
    Could it be Suza
    Raising us a Scooby Doooza?
    The suspense is killing me
    In the place to be
    With a goat
    In a boat
    Not a fox
    In a box
    Wearing sock

    Grrrrreat post
    From coast to coast!
    Don't mean to boast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got the one
      rant a ton
      No more snoring
      Back to exploring
      No dog in a frog
      Or a hog in a log?

      Yippeeeee
      For meeee

      Delete
    2. I do dig me some blue suede shoes
      You know that to be true

      Delete
    3. Dancing away
      There at your bay

      Delete
  2. A toast to you ~ Happy birthday ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting and staring
    Can be very daring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it might
      Things may come to light

      Delete
  4. Maybe she had a great view of the Cat? Hopefully not his butt though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would stink
      Gas bring one to the brink

      Delete
  5. People writing birthday rhyme
    Hit the button, panic time
    Candles blazing on a cake
    What's that funny face you make?
    A sugar cake will you eat
    Or say "no" to a birthday treat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pfft no to that
      For Pat
      But the cat
      He'd eat it off the bat

      Delete
  6. A bench with a view sounds nice!
    Wouldn't have to ask me twice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty is awesome! I've enjoyed all your posts today, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bijoux! What a nice thing to say :)

      betty

      Delete
    2. Glad they were fun
      As I gave all a run

      Delete
  8. Oh my, I am so flattered to be one of the 24
    written about on your special day
    you really nailed me and got so much of my life right
    I hope you had a very nice birthday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it was grand
      As I went to it in my land

      Delete
  9. Sounds like she found her home
    Let's hope near a bench and not some freaky gnome

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate the darn GPS. It always takes me to the wrong place too.

    ReplyDelete