Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post One Manzi Has Fun!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering An Attacker
She is a Light Packer 


She got all 24,
With last year's tour.
Retired isn't bad,
Fun can be had.

Rock wall making,
Chicken partaking.
As in raising,
Out they are grazing.

Building this and that,
There where she is at.
Is that what retirement is?
Damn that hard working biz.

Can kill worms too.
Two by two.
Every day with a rhyme,
Adding to my chime.

Health info as well.
Isn't that swell?
And what to expect in old age,
Can also be found on her page.

And now you have met one at my sea. There are 23 more to be shown to thee. Will you make it through this year? Will you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. First with a Birthday wish! Now, I can drift off to the dreamland..

      Delete
    2. Enjoy the dreams
      As they come in teams

      Delete
    3. True Blue is on a roll
      Number one was her goal

      Delete
    4. She got it
      With the 1st hit

      Delete
  2. 24 in just one day?? Wow is all I can say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. does it every year to celebrate his special day
      so we will wish him a happy birthday!

      betty

      Delete
    2. haha does it indeed
      Has to take seed

      Delete
  3. Manzi rocks. Now, excuse me while I go and resume my nap.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - Manzi is busy
    With this, that and those
    Are you sure she's retired?
    She's run off her toes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha think she still has toes
      That would cause woes

      Delete
  5. One can be retired and healthy!
    Big happy birthday, Pat. Hope you go do something fun today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall see what comes to be
      That they can at their sea

      Delete
  6. Birthday wishes do come true
    Enjoy everything you do
    (Like the Old Broad...LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol wishes you say
      A lottery win okay?

      Delete
  7. How can you think of 24 post in one day Pat?
    I will try to get through them. but please excuse if I don't. Loved this one.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many posts in just one day? I hope that makes you happy on your birthday! Guess what? It's mine too! We should celebrate! Whoopdeedo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can bring joy
      As I annoy
      Whoopdeedo
      Times two? lol

      Delete
  9. Wow, that is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Killing worms two by two?
    Manzi should go fishing and bait the hook, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol double whammy
      Won't get spammy

      Delete
  11. Wow surprised how many made it to 24 last year
    I think I might have done it for this year
    If not really close to the top
    I might have missed one but didn't try to stop!

    Fun to read these backwards as I did
    you did a great job!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it was grand
      Here at my land
      You got them all
      At my hall

      Delete
  12. Happy Birthday! I should be getting all 24, but will probably take me most of the weekend to catch up. I'm still working on my stupid bathroom so I'll be on and off all weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, that things take a while
      Must be some shiny tile

      Delete