Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post Six Rosey Fears Its Tricks!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering A Slacker
She's a 666 Tracker


Rosey got ONE!
Wow, cheer a ton.
Clap with glee.
That 666 scared her from me.

But she got up the nerve,
Gave it a swerve.
She got on in.
For at least one spin.

Bah, family to take care of?
Giveaways to show love?
Plenty of those.
Some even strike a pose.

Who needs that?
Can't make one busy where they are at.
Nope, not one bit.
That 666 did it.

Plus she has no snow.
Pffft to her show.
But fun is the norm,
Even without a snow storm.

And now you have met six at my sea. There are 18 more to be shown to thee. Will you make it through this year? Will you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

29 comments:

  1. Ha! Made it number one
    But I fear this 24 run
    Will leave me panting at my show;
    Can't even make one a future go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha panting you say
      The dogs may mock you at your bay

      Delete
  2. She has no snow?
    That is very sad
    I love the white stuff
    Although the Cat thinks it's bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfffft? Is that so?
    At the kitty cat show?
    Say it ain't so

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next time
      She might even rhyme

      Delete
    2. That she might
      With 666 at site

      Delete
  4. She went on faith that 666 wouldn't get her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 666 showing all around
      She may run if found

      Delete
  5. The 666 is something that makes me uneasy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uneasy you say
      But you put it on display

      Delete
  6. Rosey's busy at her shore
    Check her blog, it's a regular store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Store for much
      As she keeps in touch

      Delete
  7. I don't think I will like the 666.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And hopefully Rosey is not nosey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosey doesn't have snow?
    My condolences sent from below.
    Or is she above?
    Maybe snow she doesn't love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Florida she is
      There no snow biz

      Delete
  10. At least she tried with lonely number one
    maybe she was doing something much more fun

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could have been at her sea
      With her one spree

      Delete
  11. Ahhh, lovely Rosey. One of my favorite blog friends! I am super jealous of her living where the snow don't fall. Maybe someday she'll invite us down to soak up the sun with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd take that invite
      With no snow coming to light

      Delete