Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post Sixteen Truedessa Gets Mean!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering An Almost Attacker
She's a Love Smacker


Truedessa gets shame.
She joins the ALMOST game.
Stuck at 22.
Whatever will she do.

Go lovey dovey at her sea?
Dragons flying on her knee?
Nope, she may make them burn.
Did you know dragons can learn?

Nope, neither did I.
I did know they can fly.
She must have conked out.
Slept like a sleeping trout?

Can trout sleep?
Watch out at your keep.
That almost has her going,
Time for a mean showing.

She will stomp on your toe.
I had to let you know.
Whoops, it was all a dream.
She's not a trout stomping toes in a stream.

And now you have met sixteen at my sea. There are 8 more to be shown to thee. Will you make it through this year? Will you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

40 comments:

  1. In Post Sixteen Truedessa Gets Mean!
    But being wonderfully nice to be seen
    Dragon with her
    Don't come near
    She is elegantly nice prim and trim

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truedessa mean??
    I can't believe that for a minute. Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha probably not
      Or a whole lot

      Delete
    2. I wasn't mean yesterday when
      I left you a gift....happy birthday!!!!

      Delete
    3. lol a nice gift
      Shown some swift

      Delete
  3. A toe stomper
    A dragon romper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragons on a roll
      As out they stroll

      Delete
  4. Maybe she was busy talking to me
    In the place to be :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to be mean
      Lovey dovey
      more my scene
      Talking to Blue
      could be true

      Delete
    2. Lovey dovey talker
      Can you do it and be a walker?

      Delete
    3. True Blue can do much more
      Flying high at her shore
      Now I'm gonna snore
      Encore?

      Delete
    4. Snore the encore
      So much snore more

      Delete
    5. A lot of snoring
      at your shore

      Delete
  5. Truedessa is never mean. She does have a Dragon though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A dragon she does have soaring the blue sky

      Delete
    2. lol dragon may fry
      Fire in the eye

      Delete
    3. Frying might not be fun
      but I do enjoy some sun

      Delete
    4. May not be
      But some sun is fine by me

      Delete
  6. I wonder what TRUEDESSA thinks about this.
    I loved the verse.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truedessa is stuck at twenty-two
    Me oh my..... just what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What will she do? Give a sparkly fart.
    Maybe two, just minutes apart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That she might
      With them on sight

      Delete
    2. Never live it down
      That sparkly fart crown

      Delete
  9. I thought Betsy was doing great at 20
    Didn't realize she wasn't the overall winner
    Hats off to Truedessa
    Bet doing all those comments kept her thinner

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few got 24
      When taking the tour

      Delete
    2. 24 is hard to do
      Congrats to those in view

      Delete
    3. That it is
      With the one day biz

      Delete
  10. Dragons can be quite cute actually

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they might
      Until they flex their fire light

      Delete
  11. Seems a lot were stuck at 22. I am declaring myself the overall winner ;)

    ReplyDelete