Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post Thirteen A Redneck Is On Scene!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering A Slacker
She's a Laundry Packer


Oh the shame,
Didn't live up to her name.
She didn't keep it real.
Only got 2 with my 24 deal.

Fighting over Christmas food?
She has to feed her brood.
Hmm, may be a little late though,
For the ho ho ho.

Into the liquor?
That would make her quicker.
So, nope not that,
Where she is at.

Off being a disco dancing redneck?
That could be on deck.
As could the zit popping love.
She'll pop them for you without a glove.

But nope, it was laundry day.
The laundry nazi needs it her way.
Can't stop to comment when doing that.
She has just be outed by the cat.

And now you have met thirteen at my sea. There are 11 more to be shown to thee. Will you make it through this year? Will you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

28 comments:

  1. Lucky thirteen isn't a dream.
    Happy Birthday, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Alex is nice Kaykuala
      All I can say is rubba, rubba dah dub
      Rubbing it in bro.

      Delete
    2. They are taking a breather
      Congrats Ann, for the company!

      Hank

      Delete
    3. Thanks - I was surprised I got it. But thirteen is my lucky number. I was born on the 13th.

      Delete
    4. 13th played well
      As #1 where you dwell

      Delete
  3. In Post Thirteen A Redneck Is On Scene!
    At Christmas Party together to be seen
    Ho Ho Ho
    Big no more
    Bearded, colorful still but looking lean

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Pat, and good job doing all those posts all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A redneck rounding on the bend
    Will she make it with joy I send

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dancing to the disco beat
    A redneck gal with laundry neat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laundry nazi is her name?
    Washing and drying is a game.
    I know all about that.
    Tons of loads at my mat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loads by the mile
      As you have many a pile

      Delete
  8. It is important to keep a schedule
    so I get it if it was laundry day
    one must get the chores done
    if one wants to have time to play

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, needs to be done
      So one can have fun

      Delete
  9. So she is a disco dancing queen
    That is pretty keen
    And she keeps things clean
    Loving her laundry done
    She knows how to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She gets it done
      Dancing and laundry fun

      Delete
  10. Well, if you skip a day of laundry, the whole chore just goes straight to hell! I'm sure she understands that quite well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that is true
      Once a month at my zoo

      Delete