Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post Twelve Bijoux Doesn't Get The Shelve!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering An Attacker
She's a Cellphone Smacker


She got 24 too.
Nope, didn't miss you.
Just had to make fun of Blue,
So did a little switcheroo.

But you can handle that,
There where you are at.
After fairs that stink,
It's not the missing link.

Grab some holiday beer,
And give a cheer.
But watch out.
She may shout.

Stick a phone to your ear,
And yap without fear.
You may get a kick.
Right to the dick.

Ouch, indeed.
Hope it doesn't bleed.
What? She won't do that?
Bah, believe in the cat.

And now you have met twelve at my sea. There are 12 more to be shown to thee. Will you make it through this year? Will you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

34 comments:

  1. A kick to the dick?
    Now that's gotta smart
    Need some holiday beer
    To help pain depart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need more than that
      If they go flat

      Delete
  2. Things getting to be hot
    Good morning Suza and Alex Cavanaugh!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Hank and Alex
      Lots of chances for #1 today
      Hope to see you again
      As we all come out to play

      Delete
    2. Playing away
      As many #1 chances at play

      Delete
  3. In Post Twelve Bijoux Doesn't Get The Shelve!
    Rather it is a question of getting some wealth
    To give a hard kick
    For not getting a fix
    Only to realize it is more of doing it oneself

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing more to one's self
      Surely wouldn't impress an elf

      Delete
  4. Yeah! I made it! Happy Birthday.....we've got a birthday in our house today as well. Can you smell the chocolate cake I'm baking??

    But yeah, people and their damn cell phones!!! LOL!

    XO to the Birthday Boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good day
      For birthday's at play
      lol to the phones
      As they annoy at the tones

      Delete
    2. Bijoux means business, Cat!
      24 on your mat

      Delete
    3. That she does
      With my 24 buzz

      Delete
    4. I'm a loser this year
      Can't get my butt in gear

      Delete
    5. I'll carry on the tradition
      I think I'm almost near the end
      Might make it to 24
      its right around the bend

      betty

      Delete
    6. Carry on
      As she got a few at my lawn

      Delete
  5. Bijoux made it half way done
    Bet she's having lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just had to make fun of Blue?
    Could this be true at your furry shoe?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like her name.
    Trinket is her game.
    A little jewel it could be
    anything that sparkles is fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for Bijoux to get all 24!
    Quite an accomplishment I will say!
    I hope today she had a great day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a great accomplishment indeed
      Here at my feed

      Delete
  9. I just keep thinking of beer:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. For once I am really glad to be female. A kick to the weenie doesn't sound fun. I'd need lots of beer after that, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it will tingle quite a bit
      Need tons of beer for it

      Delete