Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post Twenty Four Gloria Takes The Tour!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering A Sorta Slacker
She's a Cooking Attacker


Another one that got five.
She must have been cooking at her hive.
Have to make many a dish,
She can make whatever you wish.

She takes pics too,
Showing them at her zoo.
Even though she tries to kill me.
That isn't nice at my sea.

What was that?
I can chew the fat?
That I can do.
Does Gloria chop that off at her zoo? 

What was that?
I can chew the fat?
That I can do.
Does Gloria chop that off at her zoo? 

Look, times two.
I can be Gloria too.
Care to go for three?
Gloria likes a repeat comment spree.

And now you have met twenty four at my sea. There are now no more to be shown to thee. Did you make it through this year? Did you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

40 comments:

  1. Lots of at chopping.
    Happy birthday, dude. Been a fun ride today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it was grand
      As I went about it in my land

      Delete
  2. Gloria got the special spot!
    Sitting here at the very top
    of all the posts of the day
    on Pat's birthday!

    happy birthday, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks indeed
      Worked out with her the final to take seed

      Delete
  3. What a day, such a gracious birthday host. I hope your day was special and your year will be even better. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see about the year
      Be nice for it to bring cheer

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday again Pat
    Thanks for the cheer
    Been a long day at that
    We'll have it again next year?

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost in March at my sea
      So we shall see if it comes to be

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday to Pat! :)

    24 posts! Wow!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Repeat spree,1-1 2-2 3-3
    Perhaps it's a sign of what's to be
    I hope your B/D was a blast
    They do go by so very fast

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been watching these posts fly by all day long and been having a jolly good time keeping up with them. Happy birthday, man! Hope it was as great as these posts have been!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a fine day
      Thanks for the stop at my bay

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday - I do hope you spent the day celebrating! But what a fun way to mark it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was out and about
      But still gave the 24 post shout

      Delete
  9. Love to see
    What Gloria cooks up
    So much delectable
    On which to sup

    24 posts, you must be pooped
    But what a way to spend
    A day that's special and fun and such
    With rhymes that never end

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    To the Rhyming King
    Hope all your followers
    Can hear me sing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, not pooped
      With 24 posts looped
      Had them done a while back
      That is the way of my shack

      Delete
    2. Ha!
      My initial rhyme
      In this post
      Rhymed pooped with looped
      And knew you'd done them in advance at your coast

      (Okay... that was a long final line!)

      Delete
    3. haha think alike
      With the looped and pooped hike

      Delete
  10. Got it now how you were playing
    Now I'll have to go back and read a few more
    I really should be packing
    and I'm so tired, maybe I should be snoring

    and now I'll have to check out the other blogs
    that you wrote about today
    but that will have to happen another time
    certainly no energy at my bay

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you'll get there
      Moving can sure suck energy away at ones lair

      Delete
  11. Happy Birthday Pat'
    24 all day,
    him and his cat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Picking on Gloria is so much fun Happy Birthday are you 21?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a decade past 21, and still not even old :)

      Delete
    2. lol not old you say
      Getting there at my bay

      Delete
  13. I am a bit late I. Reading all these but they were fun. Happy a day later birthday. Hope you had loads of fun at your bay

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chewing the fat?
    Better than chewing the cat....
    no, wait, I don't know about that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha depends on the fat
      Plus fat has no claws like a cat

      Delete
  15. Ooh, is Gloria my blogging twin. Cooking and photos and trying to kill you? Sounds just like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that she could be
      Double the people after me

      Delete