Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post Twenty One JJ Has Fun!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering A Sorta Slacker
She's a Life Attacker


JJ got five,
As she took a dive.
Hopefully not a nose one,
Those aren't fun.

Can a pickle tickle?
Not sure on the tickle stats of the pickle.
Maybe she can tell me?
Maybe that is why she got five at my sea?

She was testing the tickle of a pickle.
Care to tell us if they tickle?
Hey, it's Pickles n' Tickles.
She must like pickles.

She can go bananas too.
Yep, admitted it at her zoo.
Bananas and pickles.
If I had two nickles.

I'd have ten cents.
Can't buy tents.
Time does fly by,
Maybe time only let five be given a try?

And now you have met twenty one at my sea. There are 3 more to be shown to thee. Will you make it through this year? Will you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

31 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I named who would be first! Hank is missing in action. Show up and write something clever would you.

      Delete
    2. Hank went to bed
      Maybe to rest his head

      Delete
    3. On the road with chores
      With other fishes to fry
      Hank around when it matters
      Congrats Suza and Ann,oh my!

      Hank

      Delete
  2. A pickle would tickle if lodged up the nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might sneeze
      Then out it would breeze

      Delete
  3. Hope you're having a great day
    since it is your very own birthday!
    Maybe a present or two.
    What you had instead of cake, I haven't a clue.
    Chicken, spinach and a blueberry.
    28 candles could start a fire, you see.
    Or is it 29?
    Still not as big as mine. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol you are off
      But I won't scoff
      31 today
      I had cashews too on display

      Delete
  4. Happy, happy birthday, Pat
    Hope the sun is shining where you're at
    I've been missing out on all your fun
    As you race through a full day run

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks indeed
      You are somewhere at my feed

      Delete
  5. Tickling a pickle?
    I don't even want to know.
    Was it firm or did it jiggle?
    Was it high or was it low?
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I thought you didn't want to know
      There at your show

      Delete
  6. Tickles and pickles and bananas too
    All jumbled together, what a zoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tickle with a pickle
    Hmmmm... sounds rather fun
    But I love bananas
    With peanut butter - yum, yum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blah, all yours
      Never take banana tours

      Delete
  8. What a challenge you have presented me
    Getting through all 24 posts you did today
    But a quitter I'm usually not
    So we'll see how much more I have to sayh

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha bet you got them all
      Here at my hall

      Delete
  9. Jaya is great
    Even when I'm late
    She's sweet and kind
    Really hard to find

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I got tickled by a pickle...er......never mind

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pickles and bananas. Oh, the dirty places my mind will go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There they will slip
      With a gutter trip

      Delete
  12. just tickled me, Pat. haha. extra pickle kinda of girl, that's me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha glad it was fun
      Pickles for everyone

      Delete