Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Post Two Al Gives A View!

So here we are on the day when 24 posts come from my bay. You'd think Pat would have something better to do on his birthday. Nope, he's here to annoy and play. This year we are back to all of you. Who scored the highest last year at my zoo? That we shall see. Slacker? Attacker? Ghost? Betweener? Which will it be?

Entering A Slacker
He's a Toilet Attacker


He got ONE!
Should I say well done?
Yeah, he has a life.
Has to please his wife?

Maybe clean a toilet or two.
To that we say ewww.
But then it is pay.
Until he sells 1,000,000 Shag books at his bay.

That sounds bad.
But fun can be had.
Captain Caption too.
Named by my zoo.

The cat is proud.
Yeah, let's not draw a crowd.
Al can already do that.
Sitting on a loo where he's at.

What better way to read?
Could name a few at my feed.
But let's let him have that,
As he chews the repeat fat.

And now you have met two at my sea. There are 22 more to be shown to thee. Will you make it through this year? Will you top last year's cheer? I guess we shall see what comes to be with this year's 24 posts in one day spree. Can you do posts in mass? It is easy to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

24 comments:

  1. oh gosh, is it that time of year already?

    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That time of year indeed
      Flew by at my feed

      Delete
  2. Oh the Captain will be proud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading on the loo
    Seems the thing to do
    Waiting for a poo
    Oops... should have said "clue"
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol clues are in
      take tp for a spin

      Delete
  4. I guess he better get out there and do some shagging if he wants to sell that many.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laugh at Al's a time or two
    You won't have time for boo hoo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I made it to number two, have a great day.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chewing the fat -
    that's where it's at!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From worms to the loo.
    Manzi and Al sing happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A shag book you say?
    Maybe I'll sneak a peek later today ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has one there
      At his shaggy lair

      Delete