Sunday, March 13, 2016

It Was A Botch So Not Going To Watch!

The cat hates the whiners that show up. You humans are more whiny than a pup. Then you all get together and whine like its cats and dogs weather. Who wants it to rain those anyway? Uggg to whiners I say.

A little bit of whine,
Can annoy the feline.
That we surely know.
Been there, done that at my show.

But then there is another.
Not whining about mother.
Nope, it's whining about a show.
For what the show did umm show.

Or how it did go.
Whether high or low.
Pathetic as can be.
What they say from sea to sea.

Oh, murder, beheadings and such is okay.
I'll watch such a display.
But giving the middle finger was so bad.
Can't have that at any pad.

Nope, that's just wrong.
Come all, play along.
Join my whiny crusade.
We can't let this fade.

Well we're at it,
Let's up this shit.
Blame the actor for it all.
They wrote the script at their hall.

Everything is as real as can be.
Yep, it's all just like Reality TV.
Don't admit that it is not.
That would spoil the plot.

So come join in.
Give whining a spin.
Whine along with me.
Can even protest from sea to sea.

Whoops, the cat went there.
Let's not ruffle his hair.
Let's just start a group on Facebook.
Whiners everywhere can take a look.

And in the end, what do we say?
After the whining is done at the end of the day.
We say, we aren't going to watch this show ever again.
Whoopsy, the next night we watch it in our den.

Pffft whiny show watchers are nuts. They must have sniffed one too many butts. Looking for attention at their sea. Oh no, a scene offended thee. Whoopdi friggin doo. No one cares if it offended you. Go on with life and forget the strife. For it is all fake. Maybe go watch Barney for your sake. Enjoy the "I'm never gonna watch again" whiner class? Pffft to them says my little rhyming ass.

Enjoy your winter, smash a printer.

42 comments:

  1. HaHa, HeHe,
    Number One is me!
    Maybe I should start 'Whine Time',
    With cheese but no rhymes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could cut the cheese
      Whenever you please

      Delete
  2. Whining doesn't solve anything.
    I think everyone is messed up with the time change here in the USA. I know I am right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, stupid thing messes us up too
      Hate it at our zoo

      Delete
  3. Whiners send me up a wall
    Hurts my ears like a siren call
    Even my mutt whines all day
    She thinks I'm here for just her play

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well she wants some fun
      So around she can run

      Delete
  4. I don't like whining one bit
    you have to do something about it
    but when it comes to a TV show
    I've done my share of complaining though
    because I have no control over that
    and you know how I love my reality TV
    over at my sea
    don't care that it's all totally fake
    for me it's a great escape
    but that's not a show over which I'll gripe
    only one where a writer writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whining will get one nowhere
      And you can stop and stare
      But if the writers suck
      You're shit outta luck
      Stuck with the trash
      That gives one a bad rash

      Delete
  5. Whinning dosen't get one anywhere, Great verse,
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No whining today about the time
    We don't change it here in my state
    But I know that I can be a whiner at times
    Sometimes more as of late

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good not to change it
      I'd think that was a hit

      Delete
  7. Whiners are annoying, I do agree.
    Nobody likes someone that is whiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not one bit
      As they always pitch a fit

      Delete
  8. I always hate when people whine about the death of a important character. I know you'll miss them, but the story just gets so much better.

    Imagine Game of Thrones with no deaths.

    Exactly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is stupid as they whine
      Wanting nothing to change so stagnant will align

      Delete
  9. I'll hear no whine before it's time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. People love to whine
    About the weather, tv shows or the time.
    I can whine especially with some wine
    As long as it's in fun, that's fine.
    There are more important things out there
    So quit your bitchi'n 'cos I really don't care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that is very true
      Much more important things coming due

      Delete
  11. What no whinetime at the rhymetime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No whining needed
      Time isn't deeded

      Delete
  12. We are not fans of others that whine unless we are talking about some wine. Just take the h out and we are all good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha easy as can be
      Ditch the H at one's sea

      Delete
  13. I've watched a few shows and thought they were good then halfway through the series they took a sharp left turn which didn't appeal to me. I simply stopped watching and found something I enjoyed more.

    I am guilty of some whining over some wine..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually finish them out
      Unless they get really really stupid about

      Delete
    2. Well, I think it depends on the show Lost was such a disappointment. I imagine you would have to watch it through as your OCD could not just watch a part. I think sometimes you just have to see how it will play out. Even, if you are thinking it is crap.

      Delete
    3. Lost had a crap ending indeed
      I've ditched a few shows as they were crap at their feed

      Delete
  14. Whining about shows means you have too much time.
    Too much time though can be sublime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that is true
      As too much time shines through

      Delete
  15. Whine, whine, whine/come rain, snow or shine/humans always moaning/no wonder the cat's foaming! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can whine with The best of them . I would rather wine though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wine causes some whine
      as in many it will align

      Delete
  17. I definitely need wine when I hear a whine. Now, we get the people whining and giving away spoilers, then the people who haven't seen the show are whining because the other whiners ruined the show for them. It's really exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, around and around it goes
      As the whining flows

      Delete
  18. I prefer not to deal with people who whine
    would rather drink a glass of wine
    which would make me feel sublime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easier way to be
      Avoiding the whining spree

      Delete
  19. Now the Cat's whining
    About other people whining!
    Bitching has its place
    But don't make it a 24/7 case

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha a little rant
      Is all at my plant

      Delete