Sunday, April 24, 2016

We Can Build It With A Fit!

The cat watched some at the other sea and it was quite the spree. Yep, Profanity Granny, trying to put together a shelf thingy. Her words sure were rather umm springy. She thought she could do it without instructions at her pad. I guess that idea was bad.

This goes here,
That goes there.
Like a head to an ear,
Oops, out comes a swear.

All words were used.
The cat was amused.
No ears were abused,
As things were fused.

This goes there,
That goes here.
Whoops, another swear.
Cats run in fear.

Under the bed,
They go to hide.
The dogs even dread,
Her profanity ride.

This on that,
That on this.
I'll take a bat,
And that won't miss.

A screw goes here,
A screw goes there.
Give a cheer,
Right at her lair.

Whoops, maybe not.
Backwards it was.
Swearing comes a lot,
Ears are abuzz.

The cat watches from afar,
Liking the others all gone.
Worth the trip in the car,
To see such a thing dawn.

Instructions come out.
It gets done quick.
Then comes a shout,
It came out some slick.

Where were you?
Why didn't you help?
A little asshole comes due,
I smirk, not yelp.

Was too fun to watch at my sea. Was that mean of me? The cat sat on the table and watched the show. Cassie was too prissy to give it a go. Hey, it got done and gave the cat fun. Pat or the cat didn't need to help out. We just lazed about. She can be one cranky old lass but she is too slow to catch my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

69 comments:

  1. HELLO CAT!
    How's the gore where you're at?
    Where's Scooby Suza?
    Where's Hankidooza?
    Where's Trueby Doo?
    Did she buy my shoe?
    Many questions from the Goo
    And you know it's true
    Hey... it's Sunday...
    Such a fun day!

    Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat post!
    From coast to coast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yipppeee
      For meee
      Questions sure shown
      Answer at the tone

      Delete
    2. That could be taken wrong
      With the bone song

      Delete
    3. More in night
      When out of sight

      Delete
  2. Ha! Profanity Granny
    Is at it again
    The shelf will get built
    Come hell or high rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it did
      After she flipped her lid

      Delete
  3. Profanity Grannie knows the trick
    Just like Jack and the candle stick
    Cuss a little, cuss a lot
    Makes things fit when they're not

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Can Build It With A Fit!
    Profanity Grannie so slick
    Her words so springy
    Together so stringy
    To cut in with a quick fix!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol sometimes it's best not to get too close in the heat of the moment anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got the lazing around part down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some assembly required

    cursing optional, but understood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness, that sounds like our house. We know when to make ourselves scarce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay far away
      When building at any bay

      Delete
  9. Patience is a skill set more than a virtue, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Building things isn't my strong suit!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. The dogs would help though
      I bet at your show

      Delete
  12. I just leave the building to someone else
    No patience to put together at my bay
    If I had to, I think I would be like Granny
    and say a few choice words that could ruin someone's day

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha better your way
      Then no choice words and be on display

      Delete
  13. A screw goes here.
    A screw goes there.
    Is Bill Clinton near?
    For the Hooker Fair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It creates his own
      Got an app on his phone

      Delete
  14. I have a bad feeling I will be someone's profanity grandma some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol live it up at your sea
      Let the profanity fly free

      Delete
  15. Are you sure she's a woman? We always read the instructions. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha riiiight
      I'll pretend to believe that at my site

      Delete
  16. When the hubby starts cussing, we definitely get lost. He sounds like such an idiot throwing a fit and cussing like a fool, nobody wants to stick around to offer help lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol guess maybe he should rethink that
      Then you'd help where you are at

      Delete
  17. my bad luck never learnt to swear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a new skill
      Could be a thrill

      Delete
  18. I can't help it but I love it when grandmoms swear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny as they do
      It amuses us at our zoo

      Delete
  19. "A screw here and a screw there"
    I am going to look the other way
    and pretend I don't see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No peeper at your sea
      With a little screw to be

      Delete
  20. LOL! Sounds like Profanity Granny attacks projects like me with an equal amount of swearing! I'd save myself a lot of grief if I would just read all the directions paying attention to them before I jumped in with tools swinging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol swing away
      More fun at your bay

      Delete