Sunday, May 8, 2016

No Matter What At A Family Hut!

The cat argued the other day, we'll more or less had his say and then walked away. I had no time to sit and play. I did have time, but I'd rather rhyme. Okay, no more contradicting at my sea. On with it from little old me.

No matter what,
From hut to hut,
Help family out.
That is the shout.

Help them in need.
Help them buy weed.
Help them with money.
Help make all sunny.

Not just spouse and kids,
Or parents that flip their lids,
Nope, siblings and extended relatives too.
Need to help them all at your zoo.

Can't not help out.
God will shout.
You will go to hell.
That won't be swell.

Yep, used that.
Pffft says the cat.
At least I'll be warm,
And there won't be a snow storm.

And as for the rest.
Pfffft also passes the test.
No friggin way.
I'd have to consider saving so called relatives who were drowning in the bay.

Wow, got wordy there.
But then you don't care.
Those close you do and do,
But the rest can shoo.

Like the leech,
With a hand always in reach.
The lazy bum,
Who grabs every bread crumb.

The whiny nut,
Always something wrong at their hut.
The all about me,
On them the cat shall pee.

And all the rest.
Screw the helping fest.
I'll help those who deserve it,
Family or not, the rest can go spit.

Up for helping every relative at your sea? Even the bums, if you have any, and their bumming spree? Yeah, we cut many limbs off the tree. So pffft, they will never get help from me. Some, family or not, you have to cut ties or they'll swarm you like flies. That was today's sass from my not so helpful little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

45 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is 7 in a row
      Comes with a glow!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. That's quite a feat
      Do you eat meat? ;)

      Delete
    3. Yes,but better not start
      It is bad for the heart!

      Hank

      Delete
    4. haha meat bad for the heart?
      Hey, not if you umm fart

      Delete
    5. The Cat knows the game
      His fart is never lame

      Delete
    6. Can cause a stink
      With a sly wink

      Delete
  2. NUMBERRRRRRRRRR 2?
    Yes, at the Kitty Cat Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Matter What At A Family Hut!
    Helping out but left in a rut
    Just need to give once
    They come back in swarms
    Extended family system of blood

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. System needs to get a glitch
      Then away one can pitch

      Delete
  4. Don't think I'll help my family buy any weed
    then again, they can just plant a seed
    and watch it grow way in the sky
    let it dry and then get real high
    see a little lesson from me
    was needed at their see
    all in the name of family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taught them how
      That is wow
      Not the fact you can teach
      I'm sure that is in reach
      But the fact the listened and didn't stare
      That one eye has to give off such a glare

      Delete
  5. It would definitely depend on the relative. Sometimes helping people out does them a disservice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that sure is true
      Have to watch it at ones zoo

      Delete
  6. I agree with Bijoux, depends on the blood
    Would help some, in a flood
    Others are bums, mooch and pander
    I'd rather give to Bernie Sander
    ~~~~~~~~~
    No, only kidding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol a rather money dump
      At least it beats giving to Trump

      Delete
  7. It seems the human family hut is mostly empty these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No visitors to bother you
      That is a win at your zoo

      Delete
  8. Sometimes 'helping' turns into 'enabling.'
    There is a fine line....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A line one has to watch indeed
      At every feed

      Delete
  9. Will help out a relative in a bind
    But careful sometimes what I may do
    Depends on what it may be
    Dont want to get into too much do do

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, have to watch that
      Do do can make one fall flat

      Delete
  10. No matter what indeed. Gotta help the cats with fleas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get rid of those
      Or they'll cause woes

      Delete
  11. Some relatives can sit on it
    And I don't mean spit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, agreed
      Sit on more than spit indeed

      Delete
  12. I cut off a relative because of all his drama and lying. Haven't spoke to him for 5 years. I don't put up with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good way to be
      Cutting off has been done by we

      Delete
  13. I think it depends on a person's need.
    If he/she is sincere, I'll do my good deed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sincere is few and far between
      At many a scene

      Delete
  14. I have seen relatives help.....help themselves to all the grandma's stuff when she is dead. They weren't there when she wanted a hug or a visit but they were there to help themselves to her stuff.....to me that is the most disgusting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've seen plenty of those
      Sure goes to all new lows

      Delete
  15. I help the ones I like.
    The rest can take a hike.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I relate to this on a spiritual level. I have incredibly few living relatives, extended or otherwise (put it this way, could count them on one hand). It's kind of ALWAYS been that way, at least as long as I can remember. And so I grew up so utterly confused about all these people making demands on my friends because they were family when those friends didn't even really know who they were.

    I feel for ya, even if I don't directly even get the concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, can sure be the way
      Trying to lean on others when in dismay

      Delete
  17. The healthy boundaries - important,
    I sure, Orlin and Cassie - know it.
    For now, embrace the fact,
    Take care, stay intact.

    ReplyDelete
  18. DNA only matters so much

    ReplyDelete
  19. Slackers can ruin
    The good life of others
    Cut them off at the pass
    Be they cousins or brothers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe even let the pass fall on some
      Aren't I a mean little rhyming bum

      Delete
  20. I know a few of those kind.
    Leeches they are, and out of their mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they are
      Avoided at our sand bar

      Delete