Saturday, August 6, 2016

A What Off Review At My Zoo!

So today you'll get a great review. Heck, you may even get two. Yep, Mary Kirkland is here to What Off review. She does a few at her zoo.

I got this book to review,
It has pretty pictures to view.
It has quite a few.
I give it a 2.

That is 2 out of 5.
The pics were alive.
But it was missing something.
It was missing a fling.

There was no love.
Below or above.
No steamy scenes.
Just lots of blues and greens.

Reds and pinks too.
Some brown came due.
A purple pic here and there.
Orange was rather rare.

I need sex though.
There was none in tow.
Nothing happened like that.
Nothing steamy, just a cat.

Yeah, a cat rhymed.
It was well timed.
But all it did was rhyme.
That is just a crime.

The cat was fixed.
Love was nixed.
Not that I wanted to see that.
Why am I reading about a cat?

He may be wild,
But this book is so mild.
Where's the sex and lovin?
In and out things should be shovin.

So that's why it gets a 2.
The pics were great to view.
The rhyme was well timed.
But no love was even mimed.

Hope you liked my review.
It was fun to come due.
Until the next kids book I review.
Hopefully more sex will come through.

Hmmmm I don't think her What Off reviews would work. Going from sex filled books to kids books may not be a perk. She may scare the kiddies away or get targeted by the PTA. Then again could be a new kids book review spin and bring some sales in. No sex is a good thing in those to come to pass. The perk of being a snip snipped little rhyming ass.

Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.

46 comments:

  1. HELLO CAT!
    How's the kitty mat?
    It's Saturday....
    Such a fun day!
    When I'm not on the road
    Stuck like a blue toad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just snoring away
      There at your bay
      No road
      Or a toad

      Delete
    2. Hi Blue
      How are you?
      Good Morning Cat
      there at your mat
      with your friend Pat

      Delete
    3. It was afternoon
      When you morning-ed my sand dune lol

      Delete
    4. Or just the time zones
      Changing at the tones

      Delete
    5. I'm fine, working on Sunday
      Little time to play

      Delete
    6. Blah to that
      Need to retire at your mat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Any province too?
      State of crazy looky loo?

      Delete
    2. That too
      And I'll raise her a Scooby Blue

      Delete
  3. A grand tour of your zoo,
    I enjoyed it through and through.
    It's sweltering hot where I reside.
    Been out shopping, think I'll remain inside.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Seems over used
      So may leave some no more than amused

      Delete
    2. ask any area with red lights

      or the internet

      Delete
    3. Viruses galore
      At either shore

      Delete
  5. Picture books for kids are swell
    A grand story they do tell
    Sex in books is always boring
    Prevents the mind from lofty soaring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mind can go every which
      Without the words on display

      Delete
  6. Yikes! My ears are turning red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A 2 is second place, right? Silver medalist. Not as sexy as gold. Oh well

    Funny Sat what off. Stay cool at your zoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool I will stay
      With silver at my bay

      Delete
  8. Sex in a book
    is it time for a second look?

    provided of course one is of the appropriate age
    otherwise that could cause some to rage

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was an interesting what off
    she wanted romance to turn it on..haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I want to read about sex if it involves a cat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No humping for a kitty
      Kitty could be taken another way in the city

      Delete
  11. If sex involves the cat
    My eyes would bug out and I would say " Jumping Johosephat"
    If that word is spelled wrong
    Oh well, pardon my sarong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I got it
      Yeah, nu humping kitty fit

      Delete
  12. A cat wanting a bodice ripper. I'm glad it's Pat's cat. My cat is demanding enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat would just eat it
      Bit by bit

      Delete
  13. Sex......
    A cat......
    What's with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat --- I was out of country for about two weeks, so I missed a lot of your posts...sorry.

      Delete
    2. I hope you were lucky enough to go somewhere splenderiffic!!

      And Pat's got no worries about the cat roaming, methinks, because he got him fixed, hahahahaha

      Delete
    3. Figured you were away
      Hope you had fun at some overseas bay

      Fixed that cat is
      No horny biz
      So he can run
      Having no humping fun

      Delete
  14. I've got a cat that agrees with Mary and he's been fixed for twelve years:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed is easier indeed
      No always thinking of doing the deed

      Delete
  15. Poor Mary
    making the What Off hairy. lol....

    ReplyDelete
  16. If the PTA
    Is on her case
    She may have to run
    The Amazing Race

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sure it would have gotten a 5 if it were a pop-up book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that would work
      Up things may perk

      Delete