Saturday, October 29, 2016

You Better Beware Of The Nonsense Scare!

The cat will go scary today. I already did that at my bay? Bah, not this way. This is so scary you'll run for a pile of hay. Jumping in that may itch. That can be a bitch.

A roll in the hay,
Come what may.
A giant itch.
An itch to hitch.

Your hitch of an itch,
Makes you twitch.
Twitch from the toe,
To where things flow.

Flow as in nose?
That's how it goes.
Unless you go gutter.
Then you may shutter.

The twitchy glitch,
Has made you rich.
Rich with twitches.
Can't blame witches.

You rolled in hay.
Or maybe all you did was lay.
Lay or roll,
You took the stroll.

Now you twitch.
Twitch and itch.
Hay fever upon you.
It is old yet new.

New yet old.
Either way, it takes hold.
Hold and golden.
Gold and holdin.

Rich with disease.
Rich with fleas.
Rich with twitches.
No need for stitches.

Now twitch for life.
Twitch with your wife.
Twitch with your man,
There's not a twitch ban.

Your wish granted,
However slanted.
You became rich.
Rich with the twitch.

Are you now twitchy? No need to get bitchy. Or blame something witchy. That may make them twitchy. Then you may get boiled in a pot. That could scare a lot. So thanks to you hiding in the hay you now twitch for life at your bay. Enjoy the fleas too. We hate those at our zoo. Wasn't that of the scary class? I told you so with my nonsense writing little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

47 comments:

  1. You Better Beware Of The Nonsense Scare!
    Happily lying in the hay and laid off bare
    And twitching later
    Perhaps with fever
    Fleas and bugs had a heyday without a care

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hide in the hay
    Have your say
    A scary lot
    Sign on the dot
    Twitch say boo
    Happy halloween to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twitch with a boo
      Beats stumped on the loo

      Delete
  3. Wonderful Pat. Have a great Halloween, twitchy or not twitchy.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We inadvertently brought hay home on our rear-ends last weekend. I guess every hale bale we sat on picked up on our clothes. We must have been quite the sight for those who noticed, haha More hay fun this weekend, but we'll def. be being more careful this go around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol a hay butt fashion show
      Could be a hit, you never know

      Delete
  5. feeling itchy
    might need to sneeze
    don't plan to roll in hay
    not even if you say please

    happy saturday.....must go scratch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scratch away
      Or wash it off at your bay

      Delete
  6. The older I get the more witchy season scares me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interrupting your day
      Get grumpier at your bay

      Delete
  7. Not rolling in the hay for anything. One of the many reasons I hate the great outdoors. Everything either makes you itch or bites you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yep, that sure is the way
      Screw the great outdoors I say

      Delete
  8. I couldn't make up my mind, did you get an STD from "rolling in the hay" or an allergy from rolling in the hay. I'm glad from the comments, it's just a little hay fever. Don't get twitchy, I'm not being witchy. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I guess it could go many a way
      With the twitchy here today

      Delete
  9. To the cat I'll leave the hay
    Itching would not make my day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't want to be itchy here
    So staying away from hay
    Will find some other way
    To play today.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know hay would make you itchy. So that saying a roll in the hay...really isn't as fun as it sounds. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol nope, so not as fun
      As it can cause an itchy run

      Delete
  12. I haven't been on a hayride since I was in high school. There was hardly any hay in the wagon, so it was kind of pointless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they did a few around here
      Never bothered going near

      Delete
  13. Sometimes nonsense can be the scariest thing
    Scarier than the movie 'The Ring'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That movie wasn't very scary
      Nonsense can be far more hairy

      Delete
  14. You made me hunt down my back scratcher! That was one itchy poem, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to reach that itch
      Can sure make one twitch

      Delete
  15. Why do I feel like I have a twitch all of a sudden?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was once twitchy
    and little bit itchy
    it wasn't so witchy
    just feathered friend Mitchy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feathered and weathered
      Itchy togethered

      Delete
  17. Fortunately, I really don't have any allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The power of suggestion
    makes us itch, I reckon. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itches can catch on
      As one falls for the con

      Delete
  19. It did seem like everyone was celebrating Halloween today.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kind of like when someone mentions lice. Your head starts to itch. I do feel a little twitch now that you mention it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twitching away
      And yep, lice does make one go that way

      Delete
  21. If an itch came my way
    After a roll in the hay,
    I would be scared and sick
    Of what std came from that dick.
    Ok hope this is ok and I am not deleted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao a okay
      Here at my bay
      No matter what you say
      Just keeps the stds away

      Delete
  22. Rich... with disease?
    Um.. no, please.
    I'm already rich that way
    At the blue guy bay

    ReplyDelete