Sunday, November 6, 2016

Get On Track With A Sound Attack!

Today the cat will give you a thrill and it will only cost you a $100 bill. I like American money more. It is worth more at our shore. That is just an fyi. Now on with what you'll want to buy.

Meow, meow, meow.
Doesn't that wow?
It is such a clever tune.
It will leave you over the moon.

Chirp, chirp, chirp.
I can be a twerp.
It may annoy.
But some may get joy.

Cling, clang, clunk.
Nope, not in a funk.
I just knocked stuff over.
I'm more annoying than rover.

Hiss, hiss, spit.
Don't you love that shit?
You may even get some saliva in the eye.
That will impress any girl or guy.

Crunch, crunch, crunch.
That was me having lunch.
It was very tasty.
Satisfying to even the pale and pasty.

Hiss, hiss, spit.
A repeat bit?
Nope, that was Cassie.
I pissed off the lassie.

Grrrrrrrrrrr, meow, grrrrrrr.
You ruffled my fur.
I hate the cage.
But this one may be all the rage.

You want a song too?
Don't worry, there are a few.
As a bonus we'll through in two.
That qualifies as a few.

It's Rhyme Time!
Singing is sublime.
Got the job done.
As around we run.

Hand up my ass.
It has no class.
Hey, it is a puppet.
Not a cheery Muppet.

So act now. Get the meow, meow, meow. It is the soundtrack of my life. It is filled with happiness and strife. It only costs $100 or so. There may be taxes you know. What was that? You won't buy from the cat? Movies make them all the time. So come and drop a dime. My tunes may be in 3D too. Yep, I can do that at my zoo. Tack on some extra crap to up the cost of the pass. Enjoy the soundtrack of my little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

45 comments:

  1. Hand up the ass?
    Not making a pass
    Bringing puppet alive
    Hey give me hi-five

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only $100 you say? That would by a lot of Meow Mix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meow mix at the ready
      All day the tunes would come steady

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Squeak squeak...
      Goes my neighbor freak

      Delete
    2. Or maybe grunt grunt
      A growth stunt?

      Delete
    3. "Who called the cops?!"
      And that's when he stops haha!

      Delete
    4. haha a copper
      Makes it a flopper

      Delete
  4. I like to shop so $100 would buy a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meow, Meow is the same ole tune around here. There is always some cat that just needs something right now. You have a good Sunday Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha with that many on the go
      They always want you to know

      Delete
  6. At least the hiss hiss spit isn't a snake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No snakes allowed
      They'd make a crowd

      Delete
  7. Think I will pass on this deal
    Though it does sound a bit sweet
    Would rather take the money
    And use it for something to eat

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. bark, bark, baa, baa, moo
    do those pay too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get the Grr, bark bark for free with my dog. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol freebies are grand
      There at your land

      Delete
  10. The cat will have to wait on the hundred. My dog Daisy needs a diamond collar real bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those diamonds are needed
      A collar must be deeded

      Delete
  11. Considering some of the crap that people love and the so- called writers and performers make way more than $100, I can see any of these take flight

    ReplyDelete
  12. $100 is a bargain indeed - whether Canadian or American dollars! Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. American we'd get more
      Here at our shore

      Delete
  13. Get On Track With A Sound Attack!
    For motivation nothing that it lacks
    Meow your way
    Can do any day
    But not to spill the beans for a fact

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can spill them over
      The deal may then go to rover

      Delete
  14. I'll give you a tweet, tweet, tweet
    and a chirp, chirp, chirp
    and a rat - a - tat tat of my drum
    it will make for an interesting track

    LOL - I want to hear the cat's sound track

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol may go deaf if you do
      As the cat can't carry a tune at his zoo

      Delete
  15. Singing really is sublime...well, if you're playing Sublime. :)The cat might like the line, "I don't cry when my dog runs away..." ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the cat would be fine with that
      Make the dog go scat

      Delete
  16. Meow, meow, meow
    yes that did wow
    I wish to tell how
    but wife won't allow

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's all about the Benjamins

    ReplyDelete
  18. What's Adam talking about? Ya'll don't have Benjamins up there in Canada. I was, however, quite impressed with your queenly money that smells like maple syrup. Brought a few of those home for souvenirs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha got loonies and toonies too?
      Can go all cartoonie at your zoo

      Delete
  19. Now I am going to have all kinds of sounds in my mind!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. You like the Benjamins, huh?
    We all do, a ton!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are grand
      Worth more too in our land

      Delete