Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Round Fifty Two Brings Us Back To You!

The search engine nuts still come and go. Not as many as in the past at my show. But being far ahead I can save some up indeed. These saves are more of you that took seed.

Redneck willies

I think she goes for pimples at her sea, but she may like a willy spree.

Betsy Boo Boo Booping

I'd say a numb tongue is a boo boo. At least only once it came due due.

Blue guy poo

Famous for shit. Now that's a hit.

Blue with carrots

Need to improve eye sight? Blue wants to see in the night.

Jax vs Liu Kang

Liu Kang wins. Jax is all sins.

Betty on my rump

Don't be so hard on them, Betty. No need to get petty.

Al gets laid

I'm sure he is happy with that there where he is at.

Marg's animal feed

Wow, Marg has her own feed line? That wasn't known by this feline.

Alex with ninja prada 

Hmmmm, ninja wannabe getting frisky? That may take a lot of whiskey.

Adam said he knew

Knew what? That you don't make the cut?

Worms in my bottom

Manzi, that may be for you. Could be for Terry too.

Bijox the savoir 

Spelled it wrong. But hey, maybe she'll get her own song.

Suza bit me

Suza, you are mean. Biting is so unclean.

Hank's #1 in pages

Page of what? He sure got many at my hut.

And now for the winner. They may be considered a sinner. That or are just way out to lunch. That they are a whole bunch. Probably be considered both though considering what's about to show. Do you see a pattern to my slant? Consider it like a worker ant.

between margaret, mary, fern and greg for bait

Hmmm which Mary is going to be bait? What is the bait for at their open gate? Do we really want to know? Could be quite the show. Maybe Greg will come and tell us all. I hope not at my hall. This has been another strange pass of those that find my little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

54 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well done, True
      Glad it is you!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. I was up early before the sun
      beating Hank to number one!

      Good Morning Hank
      Good Morning Blue
      Good Morning Pat
      Good Morning Cats

      Delete
    3. Got on in
      As Hank was late for the win
      Morning all
      Don't have a hairball

      Delete
    4. Good morning all
      Good intent stalled

      Hank

      Delete
    5. Stalled at 7 indeed
      At my feed

      Delete
  2. Ick Betty on a rump
    Don't even want to think of that dump!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Round Fifty Two Brings Us Back To You!
    All those good souls basking in the blues
    The search engine nuts
    Whirling in the rut
    Putting in their stuff but missing it too!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missing quite a bit
      As here they sure don't find it

      Delete
  4. I was expecting Hank but congrats Truedessa ha..ha...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hank was minutes out
      But sure not on a drought

      Delete
  5. Search engine nuts are all about
    They come to us with a shout
    They can't have MY worms this I say
    Find your own without delay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can be wormy as can be
      Just keep them away from you and me

      Delete
  6. We certainly do have an animal feed around here. Way too many that have to eat. But thanks for including us. Who knew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, searched away
      And found your feed station through our bay

      Delete
  7. LOL, yup, I'm known as someone who can save the day! But please, don't pray to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol may get prayers a plenty at your sea
      Now that you admitted it to me

      Delete
  8. Some of the terms make me wonder what some of these people were looking for. Is the internet the weirdest place on earth?

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the weirdest place
      That whole world wide web race

      Delete
  9. Wow, at least we can see how some of these found your site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, at least these make a little sense
      How they jumped my side of the fence

      Delete
  10. Ninja Prada? Gotta get search engine started!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See what you can see
      Ninja stars a plenty

      Delete
  11. I love Prada, and I've always wanted to be a ninja, so I should probably google "Sharon as a Prada ninja" so I can get some inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could work out
      As you learn much about

      Delete
  12. I think the Redneck Willies are a local band down here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay far far away
      Should such willies come to play

      Delete
  13. orlin N cassie...we dinna noe marg had her own feed line either.....we will hafta stop bye N say conga ratz !! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has quite the one
      Serving up for fun

      Delete
  14. Blue guy... poo?
    No dino droppings, Scooby Doo?

    Hahaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scooby Doo would eat
      Be quite a treat

      Delete
  15. they met to talk
    this misfit flock
    who met a shock
    at rhyming squawk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh, know what my searches these days show?
    People looking for snowflakes, don't you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yep, that I could have guessed
      Passing the snowflake test

      Delete
  17. The internet places I ignore, or click spam.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Seems like Blue is the popular hit on search engine nuts at your zoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'm not sure what I just read.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always get curious when I read these and wonder what brings people to my site. I highly suspect thought, that it's product giveaways, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that would be a safe bet
      Giveaways they can net

      Delete
  21. I have mine set so search engines do not find me
    that is fine with me at my lowly sea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an easy way
      For them not to play

      Delete
  22. Blue poop, ninja Prada? Now sure what I read
    My mind isn't working...maybe I'm dead??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still able to type
      So avoid the dead hype

      Delete
  23. A highly suspect list, for sure! LOL!

    ReplyDelete