Friday, January 20, 2017

Round Fifty Four Takes The Crazy Tour!

They still keep on coming, although a few do the same old strumming. It's a good thing I'm far enough ahead that I can bring you some different brain dead. Is that a good thing? Bah, on with it at my wing.

pat ahtte

That like scrabble? An extra E in which to dabble?

hot blonde with big ass

That surely isn't me. But I can give you a flea.

dick slurpy poem

No thank you. I won't go there at my zoo.

animal rights signs

My ass in the air works at my lair.

money wal mar figures

Do I look like a stock broker? I'd rather play poker.

Casie in the bath

She'd bite your arm off and drown you in a horse trough.

stalker in my pants

Damn, was those pants. Could be more than ants.

hats off pat

If I don't wear one can it come off me? How about that flea?

i found my pat

Hmmm, stalker alert. Sorry, I don't flirt.

Hoping for wishes

Don't lose hope your wish may be granted by the Pope.

More money please

Me too! Send it to my zoo.

Under the bed dust

Use a vacuum and duck. The dust will be shit outta luck.

busting a shit

That new slang? If not, dang.

klomperstomper guffs

Anyone know? Damned if I do at my show.

And the winner for this round sure gets umm around. A cheat rhyme there but you won't care. Just look at this nut. Sniffed one too many a butt?

Hooray Hooray dicks hands to stay

Is that some rap song? That sounds all wrong. Maybe they got married and have someone to umm yank? But can't they themselves walk that plank? On second thought, I don't want to know that plot. This has been another crazy pass as the nuts that find my little rhyming ass.

Enjoy your winter, smash a printer.

55 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The 7th in a row
      Slowly let it grow
      It's 4 mins late
      And just made it!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Even a little late
      7 was your fate

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Am at wit's end
      Double take again!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. lol shake the phone
      Maybe it will smarten up at the tone

      Delete
  3. Depends on who (or what) was excited Dick's hand was staying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We may be better off not knowing
      With such a showing

      Delete
  4. Great verse Pat as always to brighten one's day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Search engine crazies I do declare
    Open your computer and then be ware

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May want to leave it shut
      Unless you have a fetish for weird smut

      Delete
  6. Round Fifty Four Takes The Crazy Tour!
    Have a look see it's not really a bore
    They lack imagination
    Posting silly comments
    Best likely option is to plainly ignore

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it surely is
      When it comes to their weird search biz

      Delete
  7. We have a great big store here called Dicks. Dang, they'll sell anything in the South!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol wouldn't want to step in there
      May go blind at our lair

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Weirdos have fun
      As they give searching a run

      Delete
  9. I get such a kick out of these posts. I would love to know how a hot blonde with a big ass search would land here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm showed butts before
      So maybe that at my shore

      Delete
  10. The folks who "search" and find your blog have a lot more, um, imagination that the people who land at my place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or they just hide in the gutter
      Leaving all others with a stutter

      Delete
  11. Even Cassie made the list today!?!
    Women in the news is all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  12. seek and ye shall find..guess it applies to everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it will
      But some must have a crazy pill

      Delete
  13. "dick slurpy poem" ... what kind of poem is that??? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do we really want to know?
      Answer is probably no

      Delete
  14. That new slang? If not, dang.

    That line pretty much summed up the entirety of what I just read. Enjoy your weekend Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The weird ones sure do found your shore
    always lots to report and more galore!

    bettu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That there surely are
      As they find my sand bar

      Delete
  16. Klomperstomper guffs sounds like a pair of durable pants all working people should own.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Stalker in my pants" You do get the crazies. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol stalkers should stay away
      From pants on display

      Delete
  18. liorn & ssacie;

    pleez tell ahtte we wood like sum extree cash two !!

    N even we had trubull mizz spellin thiz commint !!!!

    heerz two a frogmouth catfish kinda week oh end two all ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha cash would be grand for all
      At any old hall

      Delete
  19. I've been with #2, it was absolutely wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  20. As stripper I wasn’t too proud
    A part of my life still in shroud
    What gutter’s about
    If e’er I had doubt
    Put it on came shout from the crowd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha a reverse stripper
      Maybe needed to be more chipper

      Delete
  21. If the more money thing works out, plz share with the class. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now I must know how one "busts a shit"? Does it involve a Squatty Potty. If so, I'm halfway in the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it just might
      Squatty Potty day and night

      Delete
  23. More money, you say?
    Does it make you happy at your bay?
    The rich say money's a bitch
    Like an annoying itch
    How's that for a joke?
    Hope they all choke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choke on their hundred dollar bills
      Would give me thrills
      Saw a guy with 1000 bills the other day
      Old fart sure hoarded them away

      Delete
  24. I can only imagine the search terms that draw people here. I imagine they could entertain us for hours- as your poems have a wide assortment of words and topics. ;)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and comments have many too
      As the searching sure comes due

      Delete
  25. These always provide a few head scratches and a lot of laughs! There are a lot of loonies in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loonies every which way
      Never know who is which on display

      Delete
  26. Ok when they get into bowel stuff, it just makes me feel icky.

    ReplyDelete