Saturday, January 28, 2017

Serious Day On Display!

Today we can't have fun. We have to be serious with everyone. That is just so rude. The cat likes his attitude. But we have to. Humans made us at our zoo.

I broke my toe.
Oh no!
That may hurt.
Blood may spurt.

Seriously? You broke it?
Nah, I just said that shit.
I wanted to see what you'd say.
Now seriously, go away.

I won a new car.
Boy, I'll travel far.
It is great on gas.
Others I can now pass.

Seriously? You won?
Nah, I lied to everyone.
I just felt like it.
Seriously, you're full of shit.

I almost died.
Everyone cried.
It was a rough day.
Caused much dismay.

Seriously? You died?
Took a short bus ride?
That was you I saw?
At least you admit your flaw.

I won an election.
President is my detection.
I'll get there soon.
Maybe I'll get my own cartoon.

Seriously? You ran?
Nah, I got a tan.
I rested on a beach.
I chowed down on a peach.

I walked today.
I went to the bay.
I walked back.
I walked in my shack.

Seriously? You walked?
Is your brain stocked?
Is everything wrong mysteriously?
Why do you insist on saying seriously?

Ever get a nut like that? Saying seriously every time to make you repeat each stat. Pffft once in a while I can see but some use it like leaves on a tree. As in many a time. Seriously, I have no use for that chime. Unless you win a billion dollars or grow golden grass. Then you may hear it said from my not so serious little rhyming ass.

Enjoy your winter, smash a printer.

56 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. One minute late
      Beating your own fate

      Delete
    2. Again the bother
      With a 2nd other

      Hank

      Delete
    3. The phone wants to speak
      So a second shall leak

      Delete
  2. I've met quite a few people like that.
    Good wxamples Pat. Loved the verse.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an acquaintance that says really - a lot! So, exchange out the seriously for really and I get my drift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know one like that too
      Why they would stay an acquaintance at ones zoo

      Delete
  4. I seriously do not understand why it's a problem. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not one bit
      You seriously don't get it lol

      Delete
  5. Seriously, this blog is insane
    Quite inane
    No, it truly is a hoot
    No need for a lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can sue away
      Can't get anything from nothing at my bay lol

      Delete
  6. Serious Day On Display!
    Odd times same word to say
    Seriously speaking
    Was not thinking
    Just let fly comes what may

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fly out it will
      Whether thrill or bill

      Delete
  7. Why is it you say seriously
    For I am very curiously
    You could say, What the heck
    Or Look out, hit the deck
    Those who prefer that word
    Are often called a nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they may be
      Seriously at their sea
      But what if there is no deck?
      Would you end up in a wreck?

      Delete
  8. Some humans are filled with memories that they just make up along the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they surely do
      And waaay more than a few

      Delete
  9. That was seriously funny, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so true, many people really believe their lies. Kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some people like to brag
    even if it is not true
    good to stay away from likes of them
    and do something new

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cat taking the piss?/Should we all give it a miss?/Nah, just joking, bro/You know me, I say yes but I mean no! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some people don't understand my sarcasm, so I need to tell them I'm being serious at times. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha have to let them know
      Or they may become a foe?

      Delete
  14. Yes, these are serious times!
    Seriously SERIOUS times indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some people are very good at lying.
    Most of the time I'm not buying.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet couple had serious fight
    It blasted the streets all that night
    Came morning alone
    He picked up the phone
    Checked bank card if wife was all right

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like these people want to sell alternative facts....just saying:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a circus,
    and yet it's serious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serious as can be
      Weird from sea to sea

      Delete
  19. You insisting on the serious reminds me of the Joker in Batman. What are the odds the Joker is in reality a cat somehow masquerading as a Joker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you just never know
      With robotics anything could be given a go

      Delete
  20. I'm glad I've never broken anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that is a good thing
      Sure would sting

      Delete
  21. I'm the new mayor of Bora
    Come visit my shora!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you send the boat
      Maybe with a goat?

      Delete
  22. I know a few people who overuse seriously. It's seriously annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it can be
      When they keep saying it to we

      Delete
  23. I may have been guilty of a seriously or two!
    Now I'll think twice before I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the cat pointed it out
      Now you'll know when used about

      Delete