Sunday, February 26, 2017

A Baggy Stink The Missing Link?

So the cat was out and about, or Pat was but I give this shout, and I wound up in a job fair. Some of the people made me stop and stare.

Employment is my goal.
An income is my want.
Life can take its toll,
When bills begin to haunt.

I'm looking at it all.
I'll do whatever comes.
Just give me a quick call,
And we'll become chums.

Forget my manly stink.
So I have a little BO.
It makes me likeable I think.
Just let that aspect go.

Forget my hairy crack.
It's there for all to see.
Just don't be at my back,
And you'll be ass crack free.

My baggy pants are in.
You can't deny the style.
I wore them so I'd win,
Get to turning that dial.

The flip flops are swell.
They let my feet breathe.
That toe fungus can be hell.
I've had it since I began to teethe.

There is a form to fill?
I'm sorry, I can't right now.
You see I'm rather ill.
But my experience will wow.
 
Here is my number and name.
That is all you need to know.
I'll now make any old claim.
I worked for NASA a year ago.

So won't you hire me?
I'll prop your workplace up.
Wait, I just flicked off a flea.
No, I don't own a pup.

What's with the awkward glare?
Are you discriminating against me?
Wait, another flea in my hair.
I hope to soon hear from thee.

It was pathetic as can be. All of that is true at my sea. From ass cracks hanging out to dirty flip flop feet that would make any OCD shout. And they wonder why no one will hire them anywhere. Ever seen such a job fair? The place was decent and such too. Just some of the people looking for jobs looked like they crawled out of the loo. I think I'll hang out with the singing bass. He doesn't show any cracks to my little rhyming ass.

Enjoy your winter, smash a printer.

45 comments:

  1. A Baggy Stink The Missing Link?
    To make it easy in recruiting
    Baggy pants are in
    Care for a spin
    To make oneself worth taking in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An eye roll gets the way
      With them on display

      Delete
  2. They say jobs are coming back to the USA
    Beats me, I really never knew they ever went away
    Many HELP WANTED words on the internet
    Wrong kind of jobs, perhaps they made one sweat


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, jobs are there
      Just whiners at every lair
      Think they are above that
      Pfffft to such scat

      Delete
  3. I'm planning a post on this topic, probably in April. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat got ahead of you
      Here at his zoo

      Delete
  4. Sadly, I'm sure they weren't all young people who don't know better either. Shows a complete lack of respect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they all weren't young
      Brain full of dung

      Delete
  5. I thought the rule was to dress for success! It seems some may have failed the test as they did not impress..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Failed in every way
      There at their bay

      Delete
  6. Our leaders, if they are working at all, are not working hard enough. All over the world, east or west, leadership is leading us astray.

    We need better jobs and self-employment opportunities, everywhere.

    I think I went on too much of a rant here, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, rant away
      Fine at our bay
      Leadership is all about me
      screw the we

      Delete
  7. A fair job is much harder to find than a job fair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is your CV up to scratch?/Would you like me to come and watch?/What's your ideal job?/How about looking other people's gobs? :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blah, we'd run away
      With that on display

      Delete
  9. Makes you wonder if they even wanted jobs
    If they presented looking like such slobs

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, seems so
      Probably doing it so unemployment will still show

      Delete
  10. I could put up with stinky
    Just don't misspell your occupation
    wear jewelry you want on your face or pinkie
    horrible grammar will cause us separation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grammar and weed nuts
      With pants around their bare butts
      We'd run from
      They can stay a bum

      Delete
  11. Ass crack showing is yucky
    I bet there is smell from there that would be sucky.
    The toes would smell as well
    So much stink, plenty of show and tell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much show and tell
      Sure wasn't swell

      Delete
  12. Maybe some people just don't understand.
    They look at themselves and think they're grand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never been to job fair so I don't know the dress code. Flip flop may be ok? but I'm sure fleas are frowned upon lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fleas would sure be a no no
      As an itching all would go

      Delete
  14. I've been to a mass interview at Circuit City. It was bizarre and I didn't get the job. They closed down literally a few months later. All I can say is...GOOD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worked out the way it should
      There at your hood

      Delete
  15. Well look who is allowed to comment on your blog by phone. Screw my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The redneck is back
      After her laptop attach

      Delete
  16. I shouted more than ears could scan
    I even played tunes on a can
    My interview spiel
    For job I’m ideal
    So they made me real garbageman

    ReplyDelete
  17. So flip flop you say?? For me are OK. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work for here and there
      Getting about at ones lair

      Delete
  18. I don't think I have been to a job fair since I went to one in high school. I am sure there would be lots to see. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots to see
      To run away from with glee

      Delete
  19. Some people haven't got a clue. Guess they weren't told that first impressions are everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or they never believed it to be true
      As they smell through and through

      Delete
  20. Certainly lack of respec there Pat.
    Good verse.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  21. If they crawled out of the loo
    They might like Scooby poo
    Or a stinky blue shoe...

    ReplyDelete