Saturday, February 4, 2017

Can I Irritate On This Date?

The cat can irritate with ease. It really is a breeze. Maybe it is a skill? No way will I chill. If I want that lap. You are going to give it to me and let me take a nap. I'll bug until you do. Better go before I irritate you.

Time to irritate.
Might lose a mate.
Might lose an eye.
All depends on the girl or guy.

But is it bad,
Or rather sad?
This you don't see.
Irritation is free.

Free to you.
Free to come due.
Free to list.
Free to be missed.

What's with free?
Have I lost thee?
Confused and abused.
You know I'm amused.

But stay whelmed.
My point will be helmed.
As in ready to show,
As away we go.

Irritation is free,
Like a repeat spree.
I said it again.
Irritating at my den?

Irritation is free.
Irritation is free.
Irritation is free.
Rolling eyes at me?

Who got irritated?
Who was just baited?
It wasn't little old me.
It was thee for free.

Starving and broke.
No irritation for that bloke.
Busy with health.
Irritation has no wealth.

It holds nothing at all,
To many a hall.
Why? Because it has a cost.
The free is then totally lost.

Did you follow the cat? Got it good where you are at. If you can afford to be irritated at your sea then you are in the irritation for free. If you can't afford irritation because your time has much more important a delegation, like finding food or dough, then it is a costly show. Are you irritated that I showed you your irritations are pointless as can be? Especially sense they are free. Free to have and free to lose. You are the one that lights that fuse. Now I am done with my eye opening pass. I'll go back to being an irritating little rhyming ass.

Enjoy your winter, smash a printer.

45 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is nw 4 in a row
      Goes by little blows!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Up one by one
      As each day is spun

      Delete
  2. Can I Irritate On This Date?
    To await lest it gets too late
    And it is free
    As you can see
    But not to tempt too much of fate

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to tempt fate
      For could backfire at a higher rate

      Delete
  3. 2 well what you know!
    i lost my capital letters
    what happened to my period?
    uh oh someone stole the commas too
    it is all so irritating

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our cat is too old to irritate
    but the other day he got out of the gate
    Oh how we did lament and cry
    we thought Old One Eye was going to die
    But find him we did
    the poor fella was hid
    and a lesson he learned? Probably not
    When the door opened again, it was freedom he sought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha try and try again
      There at your den
      Orlin only got out once at our sea
      And the dog chased him back in with glee

      Delete
    2. He still hates her though
      As he sneaks to and fro

      Delete
  5. Cat won't irritate me, but a few slow drivers might do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those can do it with ease
      Until by them one can breeze

      Delete
  6. Thinking about irritation irritates me. Come to think of it, if we go into something thinking of irritation, we will most likely end up irritated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, a self fulling irritation
      Causing no elation

      Delete
  7. Why the need for irritation
    Then we dwell in lamentation
    Toss the ball and hit the bell
    Strife in life will run like hell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send it straight there too
      Then on it take a poo

      Delete
  8. I never get irritated when I find food!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes I have time to be irritated and sometimes not so much.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time is the key
      Without any, no irritation comes to be

      Delete
  10. Just get irritated by people who can't speak English right
    and have to listen to them all day long
    otherwise no irritation here
    and that makes me sing a song

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those can grind on the nerves
      And send one for a few swerves

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. I'm an irritation
      Did my job then at my station

      Delete
  12. Loud obnoxious kids irritate me. Not much else irritates me though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can sure annoy
      As it's brats ahoy

      Delete
  13. It's what they do. And they do it so well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little irritation
      To many an elation

      Delete
  14. Is this the cat's revenge? Perhaps because of its owner's long-lasting stench?You see, I am now the irritant/Like your feline, I am a militant! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One that really had to pee
      There at your sea

      Delete
  15. Oh it wasn’t that hard to see
    If my wife was angry at me
    Yes I learned a skill
    To gauge if wife’s ill
    And credit card bill held the key

    ReplyDelete
  16. And people are the main source of irritation

    ReplyDelete
  17. A man was irritated with me the other day.
    He said we closed his bank account....Oi-Vey.
    I told him we have no access or ability to do this
    He kept talking, saying " yous guys" ...it was not bliss.
    I shut him down with an irritating frown
    Sent him on his way, thinking he needs a dunce cap as a crown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone other than him has to take the blame
      And so he just dropped your name

      Delete
  18. I admit it's sometimes fun to irritate someone further when you know you've found a sore spot. Niggle. Niggle
    oh that makes me giggle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, that can be fun to do
      Especially when they annoy you

      Delete
  19. I'm told I'm always irritating,
    So there's nothing more to be said.
    Yes! irritating from morning,
    Til the time I go to bed.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you are consistent at your sea
      Points for that for thee lol

      Delete
  20. My dogs really irritate me
    When on a barking spree
    Usually barking at the delivery man
    Who just threw my box then ran.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha wanted none of that
      Much louder than a mouthy cat

      Delete
  21. Cats are master irritators for sure! They'll get what they want!

    ReplyDelete