Sunday, February 19, 2017

Invaders At Play Here Today!

Cassie and I were doing our thing, meaning we were resting at our wing. Then they came. It was like some game. They hopped on in. The invasion didn't make us grin.


See? I was resting away.
Enjoying the day.
An ass pillow rest.
Then came the first pest.


Cassie likes him.
She must be dim.
We can't have that.
So says the cat.


He's just rude.
He's not getting my food.
I'll eat every bite.
I'm ready for a fight.


My cat tower too.
No sharing at our zoo.
Wait, what was that?
A bald cat?


Invader number two.
A mutt that is eww.
Stole my ass pillow as well.
This day went to hell.


Trying to claim it.
Can't have that shit.
I'll go bite his tail.
He ran away with a wail.


What has Cassie spotted?
A new foe has been plotted?
She sure wants him.
I think a visit would be grim.


Did you spot number three?
Now he's easy to see.
A visit from him would be fine.
 He'd be a chew toy for the feline.


Could be worse.
Could be this curse.
We keep her away.
We never want to play.


Now excuse the cat.
I'll go back to watching that.
Pat really needs to shut the door.
That will stop intruders forevermore.

Don't you love intruders when they come? Do you kick them out on their bum? That would be nice to do. But we may need opposable thumbs at our zoo. Instead I'll just give them a whack. That will keep them out of my shack. Now I'll go back to squirrel watching with Cass. He won't steal the pillow of my little rhyming ass.

Enjoy your winter, smash a printer.

44 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's now 6th in a row
      Even though 1 min slow!

      Hank

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Apology for the repeat
      Could be a wayward tweet

      Hank

      Delete
  3. Aewsom photo's Pat and an equally awesome ryhme.
    Good reading on this dull Sunday morning.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest pictures with the rhyme
    Visitors bring most confusing time
    Stealing your ass pillow, is just rude
    Tell em where to go, that nervy dude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got chased away fast
      And soon became a thing of the past

      Delete
  5. Invaders At Play Here Today!
    Whoever allowed them to stay
    No allowing food
    Not in the mood
    A quick exit order of the day

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chase them out the door
      Invading no more

      Delete
  6. Weiner dogs rule! Sorry Cassie!

    Ass pillow? LOL, you crack me up, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol the ass pillow is shared
      From a bite to the butt the weiner dog was no spared

      Delete
  7. Squirrels used to drive my dog crazy, she was never fast enough to catch one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can sure be quick
      Getting away some slick

      Delete
  8. Visitors are okay
    If they don't stay
    Too long at my bay.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, chase them out the door
      A visiting no more

      Delete
  9. No fair
    Steal my chair
    I got up for a snack
    I will give you a whack
    No I won't share
    This is my lair
    Invaders beware


    Indeed. Do not disturb on a Sunday
    Especially if I am reading


    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha really like that chair
      There at your lair

      Delete
  10. We're kind of used to intruders here and it seems lately they've been staying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got a few new
      As they join the crew

      Delete
  11. Lots of bird and squirrel watching here
    as they come from far and near.
    Haven't had a four legged intruder in the house
    except last year a little mouse.
    It didn't have a chance...
    only took one glance. ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha not the brightest spot
      To go for a trot
      Traps beware
      All with claws at your lair

      Delete
  12. Love the lab
    I'm sucker for these dogs...they are fab.
    Are you dog sitting?
    Your Cassi, I think, would rather see you knitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogs abound now at our sea
      At least for now for we

      Delete
  13. My son and his wife wanted to bring their two dogs when they came to visit. I thought it would send our cat over the edge, so I politely poo pooh'd the idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that was probably a wise thing to do
      As the pups may have had fun with the cat at your zoo

      Delete
  14. Our cat would never appear if visitors, human or otherwise, stopped in her den. She'd hide until the peace returned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They hide for a bit
      And then they'll come out with a hiss and spit

      Delete
  15. haha - thanks for the photos they brought a smile
    and well, you know what I say smiles go miles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miles down the road
      Hopefully without a heavy load

      Delete
  16. One's gotta love these
    With pictures to please
    Of kitties to tease
    To hug and to squeeze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or scratch and hiss
      As they won't like such bliss

      Delete
  17. Reminds me of when I was a kid and my parents would have their friends over along with their kids. Kids I didn't like and didn't want to share my things with. Always had to be polite all the while wishing the company would hurry up and get the hell out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we had a few of those too
      Wanting them to go at our zoo

      Delete
  18. It's always nice when new critters come to play or just be watched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watching they can do
      Others they may whack by the few

      Delete
  19. My recent invaders have been cows?

    ReplyDelete
  20. You wtch like a pro
    Did you know
    At the Kitty Cat Show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch and see
      What comes to be

      Delete
    2. In the place to be
      Guess I didn't win that spelling bee

      Delete