Saturday, March 25, 2017

A Little You Now In View!

After a whole 24 posts in one day from me I figured I'd show a little thee. What will I show? I'm sure you may know. Nope, not zombie feet. I guess you are left in defeat.

It's time for Spring Seeding.
After some dog pee it's needing.
I think we have a theme type thing.
With The Chicks of Spring.

It does start to get hotter.
Bring on the Grand Designs of Water.
Not being dry is a fine way.
It can lead to a Thankful Thursday.

Hmm maybe not with R is for Russia.
Those Russians may umm crush a.
Or maybe they will not.
With Thursday Movie Picks - Astronauts.

That could be a con.
But you Rock On.
Thinking too long may leave time wasted.
But not with COPPEE & PASTE IZ COPEED & PASTED.

Wow, they were sure screaming.
R: Ragman may stop day dreaming.
Thankfully it is not storming.
Thankful Thursday: It Is Warming.

Isn't that what I said?
Do you have an A-Z: Ragdoll sitting on your head?
Hair may go up some noses.
But it beats Death If But By Roses.

That would cause some strife.
An ode to The Oddness of Life.
Life can sure be poo.
Especially if you have The Rosiedoo.

Maybe you need to hitch a ride.
Hop the Railway with pride.
There you can listen to some tunes.
That would be Recordings for some loons.

Don't get left in a lurch.
That means R - Research.
Bah, that may piss off the union.
I guess 'R' Is For Reunion.

That may also get some hate.
Damn a simple Twist Of Fate.
At least I gave it to you straightly.
That is all for Around Here, Lately.

Can you tell on what day I went through the blogroll? Hint: R was being given a stroll. Find your blog post title among these ones? There were tons. Got the first 20 that came due. Good luck remembering at your zoo. Thanks for the rhyme blog mass. You make life easier for my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

45 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Coveted #1 again
      Quietly regained

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Back on top
      After the 24 post crop

      Delete
    3. 24 hour ones sure do screw up the #1s, can't be done for long

      Delete
    4. Yep, screw them much
      But they get back in touch

      Delete
  2. A Little You Now In View!
    Wanting to know what is new
    Another day
    Beaming away
    And connecting with those few

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With a little detection
      Can find a connection

      Delete
  3. No idea which day you picked. Have to go back and look at Thursdays.
    Twenty-four post spree now done and for all a lot of fun.
    Hey, I rhymed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done with the run
      Will have to go back a ton

      Delete
  4. Didin't think you'd be back so soon.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat never stays away
      Been there done that 24 thing at my bay

      Delete
  5. I don't know, I'd have to think
    But thinking process is on the blink
    I used it up on birthday spree
    Not much thinking left for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the cat wore out the mind
      That is fun for his behind

      Delete
  6. We're thankful you covered some goodies here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you tired yet. So much posting in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah, can't stop the cat
      He's full of chat

      Delete
  8. R or arghhh - rogue pirates on a roll, rolling out a barrel of rum. Just decided to write nonsense - you bring out the best in me. Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nonsense sure is a win
      Here at our bin

      Delete
  9. Well, since you are so far ahead one may need to go back six months or more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last April it came from
      Sp 6 months and then some

      Delete
  10. Thursday because of the movie picks
    But a bit confused by it all
    At least I didn't fall

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you, trying to make us use our brains after going through 24 posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Riddle me this, and riddle me that,
    I'm on my way to eat birthday cake
    My fourth this month,
    I'm going to get fat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you may
      Unless you dance a jig along the way

      Delete
  13. This is very cool
    R's definitely rule!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All I can say is wow! Bravo! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wedneserday would be a bad guess
    this repeating clown has to confess
    originality I need to address
    or come to the zoo and learn to impress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little repeat
      Won't leave one in defeat

      Delete
  16. Wow you sure did 24 posts in one day! That's amazing! I do more like one post in 24 days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well it is a schedule too
      There at your zoo

      Delete
  17. No copy and paste
    Just typing with haste
    Quick as The Flash
    But still no Scooby cash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to be quicker
      Not a city slicker

      Delete
  18. Astronauts would be a good pick indeed
    I might suggest that for next year's feed.
    Now I must starting writing my A to Z
    Or I might be left for dead. ( I am Canadian so it is Zed...not Zee, I say this wrath glee)

    ReplyDelete
  19. R is for Reading
    Through 24 posts
    My eyes were blurry
    But Pat, he just boasts

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm having trouble getting past 24 posts in one day! LOL

    ReplyDelete