Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A Together Kind Of Weather?

The cat got trapped in a room at the other sea. Cassie was right along there with me. She still was a bit prissy as can be. But she came around to being stuck, literally, with me.


Together we are.
 Not very far.
Cassie gives the evil eye.
She was caught with this guy.


I even helped her clean.
She didn't think it serene.
She withstood it for a bit.
Then she had enough of it.


Off she ran.
She wasn't a fan.
How rude is that?
I was a helpful cat.


So I escaped our pad.
This fluffball was had.
Parks right in the way.
He doesn't make my day.


These two watched from afar.
They know I'll smack them like a car.
I give a big wham.
 But they never turn to toe jam.


Here is some food.
He finds me rude.
What's a little bite on the tail?
 How can that fail?


Damn, he has a bodyguard. 
Why can't she be in the yard?
I guess I'll be on my way.
 That thing is too big to play.


Cocky mutt.
 I'll bite his butt.
You just wait.
It's a date.


Then I go down stairs.
There I get grumpy stares.
She hates hall at this all.
Making her run can be a ball.


Back I come.
Cassie's back to being my chum.
I guess I'll keep my licking to myself.
 That leaves her a happy little elf.

Ever scare someone away with a lick? Didn't that tiny mutt have an awful trick? That bodyguard is just so rude. I did give her attitude. Then I ran away rather fast. I'd rather bully the feline cast. They run away from me in mass. I am a rather mean little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

56 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good Morning Hank!
      Two for one

      Delete
    2. Hank beat Hank
      Walked the plank

      Delete
    3. Good morning True
      Adam, Pat and the Cat
      Lots of thing's new
      Crowded now that we're at

      Hank

      Delete
    4. Crowded about
      All here for a shout

      Delete
  2. Awesome pictures and rthyme to match.
    Can always rely on a good read at Pat's catch.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little dog gave the Cat the raspberry. How rude.
    I've not scared my wife with a lick, but I have startled her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lick may get a kick
      So best not make it a pick haha

      Delete
  4. If anything, that looks like a shy weiner dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yappy more like it
      As there he does sit

      Delete
  5. What a scare to be trapped in a room
    Feels like King Tut in his tomb
    Call out for help
    Hear a dogs yelp
    I'll make a bet upon my bum
    I could get out if I had a thumb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what we need
      Opposable thumbs do the deed

      Delete
  6. Haha Orlin and Cassie are so cute, hey he just wanted to give her a lick, he thought he was some slick....

    Sounds like an adventure could be had at that pad..watch out for the big dog king of the couch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure have much to see and do
      Just stay out of the big mutt's view

      Delete
  7. Just amazes me cats and dogs
    Live in the same house
    Wonder what they would do
    With a mouse

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dog would kill it
      Cat play it a bit

      Delete
  8. Love the mini vacation the kitties had
    I'm sure licking didn't make them too mad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, got over it
      After a hiss and spit

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Have to watch them all
      Here at our hall

      Delete
  10. Lot of drama in small spaces

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dogs and cats--
    I don't know about that.
    The difference between me and you
    Is no animals in our zoo.


    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty sure here
      To make some run in fear

      Delete
  12. Running your rear in fear isn't done very often here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun to see all the members of the family all the goings on. So are the dogs in charge?? That isn't right. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big one tries to be
      The little one gets swatted at our sea

      Delete
  14. Your cats are adorable. I don't blame them for avoiding all of the strangers.

    Always see you on Twitter (thanks for the retweets) and when you were featured in the IWSG newsletter today, I decided to track down your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Run and hide
      In that they take pride
      Twitter I'm on a bit indeed
      See your feed
      Featured at that sea?
      Damn, haven't checked email yet for we

      Delete
  15. I have given my hubby a lick
    but he looks at me like I'm a tick.
    Now I shall just look at the big black dog
    Makes me think of my Katie-I get all weepy and agog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine the look
      The cat may run if you weep at our nook

      Delete
  16. Cat hair about at you lair, I am guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the crew
    there with you
    My face grew
    a smile or two

    ReplyDelete
  18. The cats are adorable, the dogs are precious too.
    They must keep you busy at your zoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they do
      With many here and there in view

      Delete
  19. Such cute pictures! Here, lick is a cue for cat fight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, a fighting may come
      If licks become a sum

      Delete
  20. Nice to see all familiar faces
    at same bases, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All snugly as can be
    But definitely keep your tongue to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't want a lick
      Could do the trick

      Delete
  22. "​Ever scare someone away with a lick?"

    I refuse to answer that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So that is a yes?
      Without the need to confess

      Delete
  23. Aw, love seeing all
    The furry ones at your hall
    Hey, he was just licking
    No need for a kicking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe a little swat
      As away we trot

      Delete