Friday, March 24, 2017

Comes Job Two Here In View!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Income Tax

That time of year,
Is surely all around.
The IRS and CRA are near,
Or whatever tax bodies are found.

So you want to try?
You want to do taxes?
In the papers will fly,
I hope piles relaxes.

You owe, you owe,
You'll sure have to say.
Then what do you know,
You're the bad guy at play.

Not their dumb spending.
Nope, it's all you.
Some have a happy ending,
But those are a few.

Now on to the next one.
Be sure and get it all right.
For even when you are done,
An audit could be in sight.

Have you ever done this one as post 2 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 22 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 2/24 it is
      Lucky if you please!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. 2/24 it is
      Lucky if you please!

      Hank

      Delete
    3. Double the luck
      With the #1 buck

      Delete
  2. Comes Job Two Here In View!
    Income Tax will go after you
    No let-up job
    Meant to 'rob'
    Ask the few sufferers who knew

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started my taxes today
    Ugh, ugh and ugh is all I can say
    24 posts, will I make it through?
    Of course. If you can, I can too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday

    This job I did do
    now I have taxes due:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done my own taxes but now I pay someone else to do them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got paid
      So it works when they are laid

      Delete
  6. We just finished our taxes, as well as those of our 3 children, 1 son-in-law and a 95 year old aunt. Quite the process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, you had a bunch
      When it comes to the tax crunch

      Delete
  7. Income tax is quite defining
    Like the gold is meant for mining

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suck it all out
      Leave you with trout

      Delete
  8. Never never never
    Never never ever

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I would like to do this some day
    The software could make it fun to play

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The software helps a lot
      Things are surely caught

      Delete
  10. I've had my hands full doing my own taxes. I don't think I'd like to do anyone else's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some you can zoom right through
      As older people don't have much to use at their zoo

      Delete
  11. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    22 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get there
      With time to spare

      Delete
  12. Right now, we are doing taxes for free
    It's going to kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hubby does our taxes. I won't touch them because I'm sure I'd screw them up royally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha at least you know
      So no screwing up you go

      Delete