Friday, March 24, 2017

Eighteen On Tap With A Little Flap!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Accountant

For years it was done.
Paid many a bill.
Gave numbers a run,
Sure had my fill.

From debit this,
To credit that.
A number you can't miss,
Or it would fall flat.

Billing a ton,
And mailing it too.
The latter little fun,
As paper cuts came due.

Audit time nearing,
Asking for much.
The year needed clearing,
Counting and such.

Paying the bills,
And counting them twice.
Sure will get no thrills,
But that is the price.

Have you ever done this one as post 18 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 6 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

21 comments:

  1. Figured I'd try for the number one spot one last time before I leave the library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three in a row. Not bad.

      And accountant? Never been one of those, that's for sure, although I am good at math.

      Delete
    2. You were at the library for a long time
      Getting in plenty a rhyme

      Delete
  2. accounting I could never do
    That I'll leave all to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Do it with ease
      Whenever you please

      Delete
  4. No accounting for me
    Some bookkeeping here and there
    Not my favourite thing
    Here at my lair

    ReplyDelete
  5. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    6 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like numbers and like to work with them
    but never got around to be an accountant
    but maybe that could change one day
    wouldn't that be a rant?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Twas my major in college, till I found it too boring! Well, actually, I just thought Cost Accounting class was too damn hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha a few were a bitch
      But that doesn't make me twitch

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. No accounting for you
      There at your zoo

      Delete
  9. My daughter is a whiz at math and I always thought she'd be good at accounting. But, science is where her heart lies, so medicine it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good way to go
      As always a job for medicine at any show

      Delete
  10. I was a book keeper
    That is a real sleeper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleep one can do
      Debiting and crediting on cue

      Delete