Friday, March 24, 2017

Here Comes Twenty Three For All To See!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Cat Sitter

The look of disgust.
The stare of doom.
You they don't trust.
Things may go boom.

But you must obey.
Do what has been said.
Do it every single day,
Or they'll bite the ears off your head.

Feed them what was stated.
Warm it or whatever.
Don't leave them gated,
They are far too clever.

Scoop their litterbox.
Go and clean that shit.
They'll put holes in your socks,
If you miss even a bit.

They'll sit on your lap,
Taking the attention.
There they will nap,
Forget any bathroom intention.

Have you ever done this one as post 23 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 1 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good job!
      My last one before heading to bed.
      Hope you had a good birthday, Pat.

      Delete
    2. Two for me! Whoppydo!

      Betty

      Delete
    3. Thanks Alex. Last one for me, out to dinner soon

      Delete
    4. All needed sleep
      Or to eat at their keep

      Delete
  2. Even though the dog is no longer here
    He wouldn't like me babysitting a cat
    So aint happening here
    Imagine that

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats have never liked me. I think they sense my fear!

    I'm off to bed, but I will catch 24 tomorrow,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats are picky as can be
    Want it fast as you will see

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watched lots of cats
    My own and friends'
    It's my favourite job, no doubt
    Hope it never ends

    ReplyDelete
  6. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    1 post away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really grand to read,
    You've now reached twenty tree.
    I think this was a great challenge,
    For all the world to see.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Cat is probably grateful you came well trained as far as cat sitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, gets his way
      No matter the day

      Delete
  9. Well, when I watched my sister's dog a few months ago, she also had a count, so count me in for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh... That first "count" should be "cat," of course. Oops.

      Delete
    2. An error from you
      That sure is rare coming due lol

      Delete
  10. Happy burfday to you, Happy burfday to you, you live in a zoo, your feet smell like that too.

    Rhyme is not original. But the sentiments are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the feet smell
      I can keep all away where I dwell

      Delete
  11. Do cats need a sitter? Just feed, water, clean out the box and you are good to go, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much the case
      Once in a while they get in your face

      Delete
  12. I have never gone away long enough that I needed a cat sitter. I think my kitties would hide from one anyway. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, mine would too
      Or hiss and spew

      Delete
  13. I have never baby sat for a cat
    But have had others do that
    When we go away.
    My friends have 4 here to sway
    To their side, come what may

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They get to see
      And watch the cats in their tree

      Delete