Friday, March 24, 2017

Nineteen Is Here Spreading Cheer!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Video Creation

You get the image stuff.
You get the tune.
You make sure you have enough,
And then create the cartoon.

That's mostly where I went.
I've done others as well.
But in the animated many pitched a tent,
And found them swell.

Voices lining up,
Can sure be a pain.
The slightest hiccup,
And it goes off down crap lane.

Backgrounds a plenty.
They can sure suck.
Especially if you have twenty.
Only using one you're in luck.

Hours for 30 second run time,
Can sure sound insane.
But make more than a dime,
So not a bad little train.

Have you ever done this one as post 19 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 5 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

20 comments:

  1. I would like this one
    Although it can take time
    But fun to create
    Pays more than a dime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah takes a bit
      But can be fun to do it

      Delete
  2. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    5 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't even take a picture without it being blurry
    so to do this type of work would cause a bit of worry

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could get it done
      After giving it a run

      Delete
  4. Sounds like this one takes more patience than I've got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it sure does
      Sometimes just because

      Delete
  5. I always thought the cartoons would be fun to do
    But how would that come about, the question at my zoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be fun
      But can't draw a lick under our sun

      Delete
  6. Nope, never done this, either. But when my writing partner and I co-authored a blog, he made several for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can sure take time
      To get a good chime

      Delete
  7. I hate video. Hate it! I'll do a few here and there if a sponsor asks for one, but it I don't enjoy it at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, can take time
      Which is a hateful chime

      Delete
  8. The only video I do
    Is the one I like to view.

    ReplyDelete