Friday, March 24, 2017

Now At Eleven And Well Passed Seven!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Editor

A turn about.
No longer writing.
May make some shout.
Could be bad lighting.

Or maybe commas galore.
That I've sure done.
Smart arse comments in store,
But all in good fun.

Goal is to better.
That is the end.
Right down to the letter,
Things may need to amend.

Then a re-check.
May or may not come due.
But with edits on deck,
It is barely ever through.

Then back to yours.
If a writer you are.
Can learn from such tours,
Bettering your sand bar.

Have you ever done this one as post 11 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 13 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

32 comments:

  1. Yes, an editor at heart I'll always be
    But wasn't expecting 24 from thee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up? Me? Probably not, I'm afraid.

    Trying to remember... Why do you do this? It's a hell of a lot of work, even for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyway, I've edited other people's writing, and I was also editor of a short-lived comic company run by the comic shop I was then employed by!

      Delete
    2. I knew you'd be the one on this one
      As Grammar Nazi is spun
      Not sure why the hell I started it
      And on my birthday too I do this shit
      I must like work or something
      Or maybe it was a challenge ring lol

      Delete
  3. Be an editor if you please
    There's a job with nothing to sneeze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not an editor here
    But play with words all day
    Sometimes what doctors say
    Need to be edited at their bay.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bet that can be rough
      AS the jabber on about stuff

      Delete
  5. Was in heaven, reading eleven.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was an editor for many, many years
    Occasionally brought others to tears
    Was a stickler for every period and comma
    But they would cry, "I don't wanna!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I got most
      But nowhere near your or Fox's level at my coast

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday- no editor here , but I could use one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get a story spun
      Then have some fun

      Delete
  9. The sad thing is, most people on social media need an editor, both in what they say AND how they say it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they do
      As they are hard on the head upon first view

      Delete
  10. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    13 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  11. An editor I could never be. Making changes to someone's work would not be a fun perk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cann get flack
      But meh, at our shack

      Delete
  12. This is one I have not been
    Grammar is not my scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned along the way
      With writing at play

      Delete