Friday, March 24, 2017

Now On Fifteen At My Scene!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Programmer

When this one I think about,
I want to run away.
Not much was out,
So it caused dismay.

We're going back in ancient times,
When Encarta was the go to thing.
You'd be better off asking mimes,
There at your blog wing.

So this made that,
And that made this.
Got paid where I was at,
But it never brought bliss.

Tops sawmill crap,
Any old day.
But I give it a bad rap,
For it being old at play.

Now I may like.
As you sit and do.
Each key you strike,
The computer has more of a clue.

Have you ever done this one as post 15 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 9 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

26 comments:

  1. Third and proud!
    Programmer - done that one as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never again at my sea
      With such a spree

      Delete
  2. Nope, not that one
    Doesn't sound like fun
    Would make me shout
    And run about

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Pat Thanks for a great day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never been a programmer, but I've certainly helped my sister out with her "computer unfriendliness."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like hitting back
      Or when it gives her flack

      Delete
  5. Programmer, snow grammer, no go for me
    I don't even know of what it tends to be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha can click and point
      There at your joint

      Delete
  6. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    9 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did some simple programming at my first job using BASIC, which is really old school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't even remember what I used
      As I wasn't amused

      Delete
  8. Can't program even my simple phone
    so can't imagine this time of work
    I would probably make a big mess of things
    and people would call me a jerk

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha never know
      But it is a sucky show

      Delete
  9. As much crap as I have been through with my computer issues these past few weeks, no thanks on the programming. It's a headache of a job if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have shut down some computers in my past
    So being a programmer...I would not last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol break it all
      There at your hall

      Delete