Friday, March 24, 2017

Now We Move To Five Just To Survive!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Census Enumerator 

Do you want exercise?
Why then take this up.
But it would be wise,
To have a full water cup.

Also need thick skin,
For you'll be told where to go.
Some think it a sin,
And they let you know.

Others try to run.
Others think you a pest.
Some think it fun,
Treating you like any house guest.

Some won't come to the door.
Some you wish would not.
For dressing is a chore,
So naked they are caught.

You'll get a full eye.
Some better than others.
But man, few are sure spry,
For being grandmothers.

Have you ever done this one as post 5 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 19 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 5/24 keep it nice
      Not asking for a price!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Staying on top
      Without a flop

      Delete
  2. Now We Move To Five Just To Survive!
    No compromise to go for a long drive
    Census Enumerator
    From door to door
    Avoiding all the ones for a dive

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This made me laugh
    I can only assume
    That certain naked bodies
    Might make you run from the room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yep, some were blinding
      Others I wasn't minding

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Times four
      Might want to avoid that tour

      Delete
  5. People told you where to do? How rude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many a time
      Oh could I write a rhyme

      Delete
  6. Hope to get through them all.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cenus enumerator, I did that one year
    Then after work, I did reach for a beer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One you'd need
      Actually a case may take seed

      Delete
  8. I hope you are a better speller than some of the census takers n the 1800's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spelling I can do
      But my writing may not have the most readable view

      Delete
  9. Never counted like this
    A job I will not miss

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know why people would get upset with you just for doing your job. There are several reasons why taking the census is necessary and even helpful to a town (or people researching their own genealogy).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but try telling them that
      Shotguns, dogs, pot heads, actual people running away, all came due where we are at

      Delete
  11. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    19 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  12. Someone naked came to the door
    That's when I turn and run, even if I'm sore.
    Never did this job thank the lord
    This would send me our of my gourd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha could write a book
      As plenty of scary at ones nook

      Delete
  13. I don't open the door to unexpected visitors. As soon as they hear my dogs pounding back on the door, they quickly leave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'd stick it to the door and run
      That would work for everyone

      Delete