Friday, March 24, 2017

Number Thirteen Comes Onto Scene!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Car Driver

Easy to do.
Unless you drive like a nut.
Go from zoo to zoo,
Or would that be hut to hut?

Take one down,
Then switch it out.
Bring another back from town,
That's all it is about.

May have to fill one with gas.
Or maybe not fill.
Just enough of a mass,
To give the car a thrill.

All kinds you drive,
Unless you're like me.
Only automatic survive,
As from manual I flee.

But most aren't that.
So I watch out for a mountie,
Not wanting to fall flat,
Taking away from my bounty.

Have you ever done this one as post 13 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 11 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My daily commute, I pretend I'm a race car driver.
      Three today! Record for me.

      Delete
    2. haha as long as coppers don't stop
      Then race car driving is a flop

      Delete
  2. Dang, remembered but a bit late,
    That's how imetmy fate

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont like to drive much at my place
    Rather keep it all safe

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to drive from state to state
    Pick up some, make others wait
    Now my eyes are dim and old
    My driving isn't very bold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to pop those out
      And give new eyes a shout

      Delete
  5. Thirteen.... unlucky for some
    But not for you.
    I see you're continuing.
    To getting through.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Screw the luck
      On that we pass the buck

      Delete
  6. For much of my life
    I've been on the road,
    Sometimes me and a wife
    Or in a truck with a load.

    In vans, trucks, and cars
    I've traveled around.
    Both near and afar
    Where work could be found.

    Not only for work
    But I've driven for fun.
    To some it's a quirk,
    My life on the run.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to see
      Got to do
      From tree to sea
      And nut jobs too

      Driving has a way
      Of showing much
      But when the nuts come to play
      Don't reach out and touch

      Delete
  7. Never had that job
    Don't drive at all
    Wish I did but probably
    Too late at my hall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah, never know
      A race car driving you can go

      Delete
    2. Now that would be fun
      As my wheels they spun!

      Delete
    3. Just don't crash
      May not be a bash

      Delete
  8. I'm still the chief chauffeur at my hut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking all here and there
      With time to spare

      Delete
  9. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    11 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband gets bored sometimes, so he'll go out and drive for Uber when he doesn't have anything to do. The stories he comes home with are always entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha uber driver blog he should start
      Take it to heart

      Delete
  11. Don't like strangers in my car
    In this field, I would not go far.

    ReplyDelete