Friday, March 24, 2017

On To Six And Pulling Out Some Tricks!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Wood Stacker

Need a fire?
No problem at all.
Don't burn a tire.
Give any old guy a call.

They see your pile.
They stack the crap.
It isn't too vile.
But will bore any chap.

Maybe a splinter.
Oh your poor hand.
How I hate winter.
Even if Betsy finds it grand.

So you pile and pile.
You rarely do another task.
You mumble all the while,
Doing just what they ask.

Did I mention you pile?
I think I already did.
Could go a damn mile.
Be careful what you bid.

Have you ever done this one as post 6 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 18 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

31 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That I like
      With an impressive hike

      Delete
  2. I've stacked wood before
    It's a very hard chore
    Plus caution is due
    If a snake crawls in view

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or mice and such
      Hated it very much

      Delete
  3. On To Six And Pulling Out Some Tricks!
    Wood stacker are not meant for the meek
    Carry for some while
    To stack up the pile
    Easily strong arms needed not for the weak

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does build muscle at ones sea
      But still a sucky work spree

      Delete
  4. I've stacked and unstacked wood - double bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ! am enjoying today. Thanks and Happy Birthday.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wood stacker, yes, I've done for free
    To make me warm when after I ski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Needed the wood
      Or would hide under a hood

      Delete
  7. I stacked wood at our old house for our fireplace. I'm glad our fireplace here is gas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, stacking does suck
      Gas is better with no muck

      Delete
  8. In my fireplace days
    My chimney made haze
    And wood piles were the backyard craze

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stacked wood long ago
    Once was enough I will say
    Hard work that took all day.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takes a long while
      When you have a big arse pile

      Delete
  10. Never stacked wood, even for free. The closest I got was a couple of hours spent pulling nails out of old boards to pay for a night I spent at a campground when I was seventeen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pulled staples out of floor boards recently here
      Never again for our rhyming rear

      Delete
  11. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    18 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, this was the norm for me growing up.
    Even when I was just a young pup,
    I would have to help pile wood
    Whether it be slab, pallet or lumber...was all good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No, but my husband bought about 1,000 bricks one year that I had to haul in a wheelbarrow to our backyard. Worst day ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao wow, that would stink
      Bring one to the brink

      Delete