Friday, March 24, 2017

On To Three At Our Sea!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Babysitting

A rugrat or ten,
Are easy to please.
Playing mother hen,
Can be a breeze.

Or maybe not.
They could wail and cry.
Behind you they may plot,
To stab you in the eye.

Or you'll have to play,
Play games that mind numb.
With their little old display,
You may need some run.

Watch me, watch this.
A common phrase.
They are in pure bliss,
With a little praise.

But the worst of the worst,
May soon show its face.
When their TV thirst,
Turns to a Barney embrace.

Have you ever done this one as post 3 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 21 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

31 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 3/24 it is so
      Just do it slow!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Kept on a going
      With the showing

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Again it happens
      Testing the patience!

      Hank

      Delete
  3. Forgot to come back here in time to post
    wanted to try to be #1 the most
    won't make it to the next hour
    getting tired and a bit sour

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. On To Three At Our Sea!
    To be caring for a baby
    And babysitting
    For one thing
    Patience of a high degree

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you sure need
      As they test it indeed

      Delete
  5. I used to babysit
    A lot as a teen
    And even when older
    I enjoyed that scene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a chance! I didn't want my own kids - why would I watch someone else's kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha then you can send them away
      And teach them bad habits at play

      Delete
  7. I found that the only kids I liked babysitting were my own. Actually, I should post about some of the terrors I was paid $1 an hour to supervise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $1 an hour you say?
      Damn, we'd run away

      Delete
  8. Baby sitting that's a job
    I'll stay away from, thank you god
    I've done my time with little twerps
    Feed em milk and give em burps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twerps aplenty out there
      Sitter beware

      Delete
  9. First job for me
    Loving kids at my sea

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had to tend to other people's brats... err, kids... a few times. Always seemed to be more trouble than it was worth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, some really have no sense of discipline at all
      Those brats were a one and done at our hall

      Delete
  11. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    21 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was forced to do this once
    I felt like a real dunce.
    Never again I said with a sigh
    As I walked home and gave a good cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't like the brat
      Where you are at?

      Delete
    2. Nope that brat was no better than a gnat

      Delete
  13. I babysat my cousins for a weekend while their parents were at an amusement park. They cussed, chased each other with knives, and told me I wasn't their boss. First and last time I ever babysat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, they were brats
      Rather watch rats

      Delete