Friday, March 24, 2017

On With Seven Before Eleven!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Car Salesman

Can you picture it?
Pat selling cars.
Actually with a little wit,
Can sell to those on Mars.

Avoid the eye rolls.
Just nod and agree.
No matter what comes out pie holes,
Bite the tongue of thee.

Can tell if they string.
Can tell if they want.
Tire kickers are one thing,
Even Jevoha Witnesses will taunt.

The I'll be backs.
They come and go.
In boredom packs,
With its fluck all show.

But one shall come.
One shall buy.
Be their chum,
Even if it's a little white lie.

Have you ever done this one as post 7 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 17 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

34 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Beat her out for the win
      With this spin

      Delete
    2. That's 7/24 managed in
      With a likely spin!

      Hank

      Delete
    3. Sure getting on top
      Not a flop

      Delete
  2. The thought of you
    As a seller of cars
    Is quite amusing
    Makes me see stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I screw with some
      Can be rather amusing to my rhyming bum

      Delete
  3. On With Seven Before Eleven!
    On with energy to be driven
    Car salesman wiles
    A good talker guy
    With high degree of motivation

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Motivation is needed
      For $$$ to be deeded

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Really really really sucks
      Very few bucks

      Delete
  5. Keep up the momentum Pat. Good work.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selling cars for a job
    Much more fun than an apple bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it might be
      Rather go take a pee

      Delete
  7. That job would really be good blog fodder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the stories I can tell
      But soooo many are boring as hell

      Delete
  8. Yay! You hit one
    I've never done
    And hopefully never under my sun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would not be good at this
    Not good at closing deals
    People would get good steals.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can screw with them at bit
      What's worse is the company is soo full of umm spit

      Delete
  10. Never cared much to participate in that kind of salesmanship. I had a friend who wanted to open a car dealership. His plan was to provide the money. I was to be the "sales force." No thanks, said I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ran away from that
      Wise decision, trust the cat

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Slick they can be
      Now all is known by me

      Delete
  12. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    17 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank goodness I never did this
    Selling cars is hard and not bliss.
    Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not one bit
      You learn so many are full of shit

      Delete
  14. In Indiana they can't sell cars on Sunday, so we do our shopping that day so we can avoid them running out trying to sweet talk us into a deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is when most go
      As here there is no Sunday show

      Delete