Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Round Fifty Six Brings More Clicks!

The search engine nuts trickle in still at my bin. A tad slow though. Good thing I'm ahead at my show. Some sure raise an eyebrow. Others are having a cow.

The cow won't fit

Told you so. I don't want to know.

sweetmook scat – girl eat dog shit

Do the two relate? What the hell at any rate.

painting of woman farting

They really want that. Farts and eating scat.

little jiggle juggs

And small boobs too. Picky at their zoo.

dragon tales feet

And big feet. Aren't they sweet?

big heads on ice

A killer on the loose? Maybe just watching a goose?

clocks turned ahead sucks

That they do.I can agree at my zoo.

movies on ice

Am I missing something? What's with the icy ring?

Top grosssy movie bad bgys

I hope they mean bad guys. If not, any idea how that acronym flies?

mixed legs in bags

The killer is back. Head and Leg Killer on the attack.

Cat TV for dogs

Is there such a thing? Dogs know the cat is king.

Hannibal players

Why you asking me? A mock killing spree?

ding ding ding hope I bring

Ding dang dong, you better not be wrong.

maxy production rates

I hope they are cheap. Don't get in too deep.

And the winner for this round must not like a hound. That or they are jealous of them all. Short,big, fat and tall. Maybe the cat should give butt sniffers a break. Then these nuts may not do a double take.

darn dog lick balls better thn me

I guess they have a frisky pup? I don't really want to know what is up. That could scare the cat a ton. From such people we will run. The search engine nuts sure have no class. I guess that is why they find my not so classy little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

51 comments:

  1. Round Fifty Six Brings More Clicks!
    Search Engine Nuts with strange flicks
    They lack class
    Acting too fast
    In class of their own just plain geeks!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geeks of a strange kind
      Of a strange mind

      Delete
  2. At least they weren't looking for small boobs on ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What they look for, is hard to know
    Coming from Blue, Say it Ain't so
    Little jiggle juggs, a catchy phrase
    Keep on reading for days and days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe it's stare
      As jiggle jugs show bare

      Delete
  4. I think chimps typing come up with this random search worthy glop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again searchers leave me aghast
    Can't believe the collection you've amassed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They come on bye
      Few and far between but still fly

      Delete
  6. Ahh, my favorite kind of post from you. It still amazes me what kind of phrases people use to begin their searches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, shows what nuts are out there
      Fun when they come to spare

      Delete
  7. Always good for a laugh! You have to wonder about the free time these folks must have? Yes, changing the clocks is an annoyance, but who googles their frustration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, what is the point in that?
      Hey, Google, I hate "insert some scat"

      Delete
  8. Dogs better know the cat is king :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They learn quick
      With a whack some slick

      Delete
  9. I never get anything like that. lol The searches are so strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No lovey dovey stuff
      With some books in the buff?

      Delete
  10. It is amazing what you find when you are not even looking for it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. orlin N cassie....we gotta agreez two with de hole day lite savinz time change.....it sux all most...ALL MOST....az much az bass terd turkee !☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it sucks a ton
      Getting up that early is no fun

      Delete
  12. Good grief. Mary's right, the searchers are very strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange they are
      As they find my bar

      Delete
  13. The counsel of vet man obtained
    His dog wouldn’t bark man maintained
    As man sadly sat
    On wallet less fat
    Your dog is a cat vet explained

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's ridiculously funny Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I keep my dvds in the freezer"

    -some crazy guy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mixed legs in bags. wtf? hahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mannequin legs maybe
      Or a murder spree

      Delete
  17. I'm still trying to figure out what you just said.
    It's giving me a headache so I'm going to bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol a win for the cat
      We'll take that

      Delete
  18. Ok...so these are the same people who think they are in fashion when they wear their pajama bottoms to the local Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much the case
      As they visit our place

      Delete
  19. I was probably the one who typed in about the stupid time change. I seriously hate losing that hour of sleep each spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gives us hate
      Cut it should be its fate

      Delete
  20. His dog's balls
    are better than his balls?
    I think I'm gonna gag.
    That dude has no reason to brag.
    He really should shut up
    And compare himself to a tiny pup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha maybe he is the one you dated
      Him and his dog mated

      Delete
  21. Just when I thought your blog was getting too weird, I come to this post. What's happening in this world?

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out Theme Reveal: It's About Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Search engine nuts come every now and then
      Who knows if they're women or men

      Delete
  22. Ew, Ew, and more Ew
    As search engine quips are due
    Some make me gag, some are odd
    Most won't get much more than a nod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nod or an ick
      Sure does the trick

      Delete
  23. So, about that cow...
    Can you tell me now? :D
    Sick people everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That there are
      Run them down with your car

      Delete