Friday, March 24, 2017

Seventeen Is Here May Cause Fear!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Dog Sitter

A yap and a whine,
An attention seeker.
Annoys the feline,
Who is far more sleeker. 

They have to go out,
May still crap on the floor.
Then whine more about,
Unless you go to explore.

Then you may scoff,
As they give a good pull.
Your arm may fall off,
As they tug like a bull.

Have to feed and play,
Even sit with too.
They want you all day,
Or will use the house as a loo.

But the cat will play,
Teach them a thing or three.
Mutts won't scare me away,
On any mutt sitting spree.

Have you ever done this one as post 17 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 7 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha! Made it.

      I had to babysit my sister's dog while she was in the hospital, but it didn't pay.

      Delete
    2. Did Orson find it fun
      As around a dog did run?

      Delete
    3. No, I babysat the dog at my sister's house, so Orson didn't have to deal with him.

      Hmm. Gotta leave the library, so I'll have to read your final posts from today later. I'm surprised I kept up so well, though. Even made the number one spot a couple of times!

      Happy birthday, by the way!

      Delete
    4. haha yeah you got in a bunch
      And kept up with the crunch
      Thanks indeed
      As another takes seed

      Delete
  2. As long as he's housebroken, I don't mind dog sitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is a perk
      Peeing every where won't work

      Delete
  3. I was supposed to go dog sitting in January in Spain but hurt my back. My son has not forgiven me.....yet.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That stinks indeed
      There at your feed

      Delete
  4. That I do all day long
    And I do it for a song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even can come harm
      With a broken arm

      Delete
  5. Love pet sitting
    Even went to New York
    For a cute terrier named Rufus
    He was no dork

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure fun to do
      As they run around you

      Delete
  6. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    7 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  7. No haven't dog sat here
    don't know too many people with pets I fear

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had your own too
      There at your zoo

      Delete
  8. My daughter's best friend does this frequently for people who travel. I always wonder if she eats their food when she stays in their houses, or brings her own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many eat their food
      Guess some don't find it rude

      Delete
  9. I only dog sit for my family. I can't imagine having to watch a strangers pet all day. Seems kind of weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get used to it
      And cleaning up shit lol

      Delete
  10. I have sat for dogs one time or two
    i enjoyed it even though I had no real clue.
    My friend loves to watch dogs and has much fun
    She loves it and compares it a warm sun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can be a good job
      Beats working for Bob

      Delete