Friday, March 24, 2017

Sixteen Gets A Go With Another Show!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Rentals

Want to hear crap?
Give this one a go.
Rent rooms to any across the map,
And you'll create a foe.

Flappy came from it.
She'll hurt your head.
On and on about stupid shit,
You'll wish you were brain dead.

You'll get a nemesis or three,
As they whine at you.
Wanting this and that for their spree,
Mostly pyramid crap comes due.

But they are so cheery,
They want you to join.
They are almost eerie,
But they'll get you coin.

Moving tables and chairs,
Comes along as well.
The sound system may get stares,
As it was glitchy as hell.

Have you ever done this one as post 16 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 8 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Holy crap! Made it!

      Nope, never rented anything to anyone.

      Delete
    2. Got on in
      Consider that a win

      Delete
  2. Haha Sly as a fox you beat me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's only the third or fourth time I've ever been first on this blog!

      Delete
    2. Getting here before Hank - or Blue - is tough!

      Delete
    3. Have to get on in
      You were first I'm sure years and years ago when I first started my looney bin

      Delete
    4. Possibly. I know I was first once or twice two or three months ago.

      Delete
    5. Yeah had that spurt indeed
      With first at my feed

      Delete
  3. Number 16, eight to go,
    Thanks for the post today Pat.
    For putting on an extremely good show.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've rented an apartment and a townhouse in my younger days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renting on out
      Can be interesting about

      Delete
  5. and I was a "slumlord" for my townhome. I held on to it for awhile, back when Ray and I were "living in sin." Good to have a backup plan, but so annoying. The renters took okay care of my place, but didn't pay on time. It was messy. Ugh.

    Happy Friday. Stop presenting questions that give me nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha a nightmare or three
      Scary renters can be

      Delete
  6. I have rented, not so much
    Long ago we all went dutch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, I was a super at a building
    While to university I went
    The stories I could tell you
    Would have your head bent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I can imagine those
      With all the woes

      Delete
  8. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    8 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a rentee and not a renter
    but that could change down the road
    and then it might be nice
    to have such an abode

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be a headache
      Giving you many a head shake

      Delete
  10. That sounds like one of your worst jobs, thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. God no! I had a friend who cleaned out rental houses after the tenants moved. Diapers shoved in the heating vents, piss on the floors. All kinds of nasty people in this world and I don't want to deal with a single one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I never had to clean that crap
      Would have ran to the other side of the map

      Delete
  12. The only time I did rent
    Was to my mom, and it wasn't a tent:)
    She lived above me for twelves years
    Before dementia showed many tears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stupid disease can stink
      Bringing all to the brink

      Delete