Friday, March 24, 2017

Time For Nine To Align!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Tutor

If you know shit.
You're well on your way.
Helping make one a hit,
At the end of the day.

Teach and show.
Watch and do.
Blow for blow,
Things you knew.

Watch as they get it.
Watch for the nod.
From bit for bit,
To the full on pod.

Whether its science or math,
You can sure teach.
You'll suffer no wrath,
With a want to learn in reach.

Then take the dough,
A job well done.
Course no longer a foe,
As they give it a run.

Have you ever done this one as post 9 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 15 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

37 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well done True!
      Good morning to you!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Good Morning Hank
      Good Morning Alex
      Good Morning Suza

      Happy Birthday!!!

      Delete
  2. You were quicker, Truedessa! Kept clicking but it would not budge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She held all up
      Giving you a hiccup

      Delete
  3. If you count helping adults learn to read, yes, I have done that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That counts indeed
      There at your feed

      Delete
  4. #2 on post #9
    Truedessa got past me just in time
    Tutoring is fun if they study at all
    Had a good time at my hall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if they want it
      Can be a fun hit

      Delete
  5. Time For Nine To Align!
    Whether maths or science
    If it is a tutor
    or regular teacher
    Still a noble profession

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could help align dreams
    as long as they are not scary
    and make me scream...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nightmares coming due
      Would not be a fun view

      Delete
  7. A great way to spend Friday. Good luck.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've outdone me
    Cause I'm lazy you see.
    A day of 24 posts
    Then I'd be toast.

    That reminds me--it's time for breakfast.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being ahead
      Let's me get them all put to bed

      Delete
  9. Nine, nine the morning's fine
    Write a rhyme I do opine
    But it's still dark at my park
    Light a candle, cause a spark

    ReplyDelete
  10. Batting 1000 you are with me
    Yes, a tutor I often seek to be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did I get a homerun
      With the 1000 done

      Delete
  11. Never got paid, but I have a daughter who never would have graduated without me tutoring her. I'm good at algebra, but stink at biology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Physics I suck at
      Be no help at all at our blogmat

      Delete
  12. I tutored a young boy years ago
    In math and spelling words
    It was okay to do
    Better thsn playing with a sword.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it would be
      Cut the finger off of thee

      Delete
  13. Not sure if I've ever done anything that would count as being a tutor in any way. Being an editor's probably the closest thing, and that's covered in another post, innit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it may very well be
      Here at our sea

      Delete
  14. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    15 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never done this one I say with glee.
    I'm One who needs to help, so this jobs not for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well the other side
      Can be a fun ride

      Delete
  16. Tutoring isn't my thing. I can't even help my own kids with their homework. Thank God for Google!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google gives all one needs
      With many a feeds

      Delete