Friday, March 24, 2017

Twenty Four Calls It A Day At Our Bay!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Author

And now comes the one,
That is the most fun.
For a new tale is spun,
As words flow by the ton.

The writing never stops.
Out a tale drops.
Then edit the word crops,
So in the end it is tops.

Marketing comes up.
But we pffft most of that.
Rather play with a pup,
Or pretend to be a cat.

Anywhere is your setting.
Anywhere your mind can go.
With the occasional cat petting,
Out a new tale shall flow.

And many have dropped.
I'm sure many more will.
The cat can't be stopped.
Sure not one to sit and chill.




























Post 24 of 24 is now done. I only showed a few covers as the post would go on forever with every one. Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Did you enjoy the jobs done by me? There are no more to go so no more questions will flow. Now go enjoy a restful pass as I'll soon be back the usual time with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. An author you sure are
      so many books in repertoire
      many fun adventures too
      some special treasures it"s true
      Happy Birthday to you!

      Delete
    2. Many sure show
      And for the final you got #1 in tow

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. A cheat rhyme
      But thanks for the birthday chime

      Delete
  3. I've been an author
    But not as prolific
    As Pat and his books
    Which are oh-so-terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only one
    Who commented on all 24?
    If not, by gum,
    You can show me the door!

    (my God, where did "by gum" come from? I must be channelling some banjo-playing dude in Arkansas!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, commented on all them too
      Fun theme Pat did
      And with that
      Goodbye I bid

      Betty

      Delete
    2. If you hear banjos run
      They are no fun

      Betty, Alex, Manzi, Bijoux got them all
      Sure Fox and Hank may too at their hall

      Delete
  5. That was a pretty magnificent effort on your part
    Both the 24 and the authoring from the heart
    Happy birthday once more
    Celebrate being done with 24!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Year 5 for it
      Being done sure is a hit

      Delete
  6. All the books that Pat has spun
    Still going for a longer run
    Birthday bash is over, for another year
    Time has come to go to sleep with all that birthday cheer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleep sure was on the mind
      As books come out of every kind

      Delete
  7. So prolific with your writing
    I know you do not sleep
    Otherwise how could you get it all done
    And not be in so deep.

    Happy birthday to you
    Impressive day at your zoo

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in so deep
      As over holes I leap lol

      Delete
  8. 24 in one day
    What can I say
    Pat's great all the way
    so without delay
    Big Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-T-I-O-N-S-.
    Pat.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you'd listed all of your books, this post would've scrolled forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we'd be here all day
      Loading would be quite the foray

      Delete
  11. Hope your birthday was a good one, Pat! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was fun to play
      Hope your weekend is good at your bay

      Delete
  12. I've written a lot, but I reserve the term "author" for someone who's finished one or more books. I did one, serialized on my old blog, which I never proceeded to have published.

    Congratulations on 24 posts in one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, could still publish away
      Kindle makes it easy any old day

      Delete
  13. You are the master author with all those books! I am sure they have had many looks. And now 24 posts have come due. Happiest birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got all 24 once more
      As you do at my shore

      Delete
  14. Wow, you are prolific
    truly terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kudos to you! I can't even imagine having so many books- or writing so many posts. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out they pop
      The fingers never stop

      Delete
  16. You have accomplished ao much and should be proud
    With your books you have written, you should be on the 9th cloud.
    All I can say is well done
    Now you should bask in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only there were sun
      And not cold here by a ton lol

      Delete