Friday, March 24, 2017

Twenty One Is Ready As Posts Come Steady!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

House Sitter

Sit back and relax,
You won't do much.
Nothing will tax,
Not much to touch.

Check the locks.
Check the inside.
Throw off your socks,
There you can reside.

Live and sit.
Easy as can be.
Don't have to do shit,
Just clean up after thee.

Free everything,
Except maybe food.
Especially if at your wing,
You find food rude.

A simple task.
I'm sure that you've guessed.
There you can bask,
Just don't throw any party fest.

Have you ever done this one as post 21 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 3 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

24 comments:

  1. I used to house sit a lot
    Often with a pet or two
    Enjoyed the time away
    Mini-vacation for Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it can be
      And yeah, pets are usually there for thee

      Delete
  2. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    3 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  3. No not a house sitter either at my bay
    like my own routine and how I want to play

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure have to have a new routine
      With a new scene

      Delete
  4. Sort of did it as a kid, if you count getting people's mail and newspaper and watering their plants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I've only done that once for my parents...

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me, housesitting would really suck
    I'd need more than a paltry buck
    ill at ease, I'd always be
    Strangers stuff would bother me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that can suck
      But fine when you get a good buck

      Delete
  7. Can't remember ever having done that. Not many in common with you as this winds down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had someone ask me to house sit once. Well, who the hell is going to watch my house if I'm at yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah that is true
      I never had a house at my zoo

      Delete
  9. The only time I did a house sit
    Was for my mom, that's it.

    ReplyDelete